GTX 660
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello!
I have just installed OS X Yosemite onto my second drive, when I restarted after setting up my multibeast, I was presented with what I have only recently learnt to be a 'kernel panic' and I am now stuck as to what to do.
The OS will only load in -x . Tried boot flags like graphics enabler, npci, -v etc... None of them seem to help me. I understand that my mobo does not need a custom DSDT to run OS X but could be wrong there

Custom PC specs

I have a MSI Z77 G43A Motherboard with the BIOS Version at 2.5
Intel i7 3770
Gigabyte NVidia GeForce GTX650Ti BOOST
8GB RAM
and a 120GB sad running windows 7 as well as a 1TB Drive that I have formatted the according to the tonymacx86 guide.
Here are my MultiBeast Settings. in the pdf as well
Would love a little help and support as I am desperate to make this work now! 3 Days in...
:rolleyes:
One Love!

Attachments

• MultiBeast Setup.pdf
    17.9 KB · Views: 177
  • IMG_1966.jpg
    IMG_1966.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 178
Hello!
I have just installed OS X Yosemite onto my second drive, when I restarted after setting up my multibeast, I was presented with what I have only recently learnt to be a 'kernel panic' and I am now stuck as to what to do.
The OS will only load in -x . Tried boot flags like graphics enabler, npci, -v etc... None of them seem to help me. I understand that my mobo does not need a custom DSDT to run OS X but could be wrong there

Custom PC specs

I have a MSI Z77 G43A Motherboard with the BIOS Version at 2.5
Intel i7 3770
Gigabyte NVidia GeForce GTX650Ti BOOST
8GB RAM
and a 120GB sad running windows 7 as well as a 1TB Drive that I have formatted the according to the tonymacx86 guide.
Here are my MultiBeast Settings. in the pdf as well
Would love a little help and support as I am desperate to make this work now! 3 Days in...
:rolleyes:
One Love!

The Kernel Panic on the above image is because of the AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext. Boot into safe mode ("-x") or boot with the help of bootable USB then install the NullCPUPowerManagement.kext to solve this Kernel Panic.

The kext will be available with Multibeast. Run the multibeast installer again and select only the option "Drivers > MISC > NullCPUPowerManagement" then install it. Reboot your OS X and check.

Good Luck...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back