RX580
Mac
iMac, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Apple
Mobile Phone
iOS
HI.
My this is my 4 days to trying to resolve problem with CPU seeping Ivy Bridge.
So my machine is Asrock Z77 extreme4 / i5-3570K / 8Ram / RX560.
I use this machine for five year with i5-2500 and i got new CPU 3570K and that start my problem.
SO with my config to 2500 system start but CPU are work only with 2 P state 16 and 34. so I try many many option and big problem was
photos 1 to 4... freezings on boot or kernel panic wen activate KerenlXCPM. I try many option. I try 3 bios and few option on bios. I disable asrock bios intel speedstep but not luck again is crash and restart.
SO other I try
Instead:
  • delete SSDT.aml if you already created it
  • set config.plist/KernelAndKextPatches/KernelXCPM=true
  • set config.plist/ACPI/SSDT/Generate/PluginType=true
  • make sure you're not dropping OEM CPU SSDTs (eg. DropOem=false, no CPU SSDTs identified in DropTables)
and machine restart any time on boot
and many many option.
At last I find solution to enable it and correct add SSDT.aml but it's happened wen I delete Lilu.kext at first it was on /clover/kext/other , I moved in /L/E via Kext Beast I add LiluFriend.kext but again no luck.. Now I not use it system stepping work great I make audio via aDummyHDA.kext+clover.
I try to fix HDMI audio but no luck. Also I can not enable HD4000.

So I upload my last working debug.
can some one help to add Lilu.kext and to got work HD4000.

Attachments

Feartech

Motherboard
Asus N752VX-Clover
CPU
i7-6700HQ / HM170
Graphics
HD530 + GTX 950m 1920 x 1080
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
Android
HI.
My this is my 4 days to trying to resolve problem with CPU seeping Ivy Bridge.
So my machine is Asrock Z77 extreme4 / i5-3570K / 8Ram / RX560.
I use this machine for five year with i5-2500 and i got new CPU 3570K and that start my problem.
SO with my config to 2500 system start but CPU are work only with 2 P state 16 and 34. so I try many many option and big problem was
photos 1 to 4... freezings on boot or kernel panic wen activate KerenlXCPM. I try many option. I try 3 bios and few option on bios. I disable asrock bios intel speedstep but not luck again is crash and restart.
SO other I try
Instead:
  • delete SSDT.aml if you already created it
  • set config.plist/KernelAndKextPatches/KernelXCPM=true
  • set config.plist/ACPI/SSDT/Generate/PluginType=true
  • make sure you're not dropping OEM CPU SSDTs (eg. DropOem=false, no CPU SSDTs identified in DropTables)
and machine restart any time on boot
and many many option.
At last I find solution to enable it and correct add SSDT.aml but it's happened wen I delete Lilu.kext at first it was on /clover/kext/other , I moved in /L/E via Kext Beast I add LiluFriend.kext but again no luck.. Now I not use it system stepping work great I make audio via aDummyHDA.kext+clover.
I try to fix HDMI audio but no luck. Also I can not enable HD4000.

So I upload my last working debug.
can some one help to add Lilu.kext and to got work HD4000.
if you install kexts to /Library/Extensions (which is good) you should in config.plist set:
InjectKexts->Detect

also you have FakeSMC.kext in /Library/Extensions but also VirtualSMC in clover/kexts/other choose only 1

Motherboard
Astock Z390 extreme 4
CPU
i9 9900K
Graphics
RX580
Mac
iMac, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Apple
Mobile Phone
iOS
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UP5 TH
CPU
i7-3770K
Graphics
HD 4000 + GT 710
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
No I not have FakeSMC.kext in L/E
  • I read your initial post several times to understand your current problem but unfortunately I could not understand everything to come up with a troubleshoot plan.
  • Verbose boot screens show 'no smoking gun' to show the real evidence for the boot failure; but is most likely related to Graphics from the stage of Booting it has reached.
  • You recently changed your CPU to Intel i5 3570K with Intel HD Graphics 4000 on MoBo: Asrock Z77 extreme4 and Radeon Rx 560
  • There is no mention of how the BIOS was setup after the current CPU change from previously working Intel i5-2500.
    • There are No BIOS screen shots
  • CLOVER FileTree and config.plist screen captures uploaded with comments pointing toward a Graphics issue.

Attachments

Motherboard
Astock Z390 extreme 4
CPU
i9 9900K
Graphics
RX580
Mac
iMac, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Apple
Mobile Phone
iOS
I do it. make SMBIOS14.2. Enable HD4000 from bios and remove any graphics check.. delete all old kext on EFI/Clover/kext.
But system restart with empty graphics. I check inject intel + 0x01620006 . I try 0x01620000 and 0x01620005 but crash or restart.
I'm not install Lilu.kext in any try

Attachments

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UP5 TH
CPU
i7-3770K
Graphics
HD 4000 + GT 710
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
I do it. make SMBIOS14.2. Enable HD4000 from bios and remove any graphics check.. delete all old kext on EFI/Clover/kext.
But system restart with empty graphics. I check inject intel + 0x01620006 . I try 0x01620000 and 0x01620005 but crash or restart.
I'm not install Lilu.kext in any try
  • you have to install in /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other latest Lilu.kext+WhateverGreen.kext+AppleALC.kext .
  • Check the uploaded screen shots from my working Mojave 10.14.3 on GA-Z77X-UP5 TH + Intel i7 3770K and Intel HD 4000 a system closer to your AsRock Z77 Extreme 4.
  • The images include EFI_CLOVER FileTree+ config.plist screen captures+ BIOS Options + CBM screen shots+ Apple About This Mac_Overview and System Report;;>Hardware Over view and all Hardware in the System.

Attachments

Motherboard
Astock Z390 extreme 4
CPU
i9 9900K
Graphics
RX580
Mac
iMac, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Apple
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi again. You use NullCPUPowerManagement.kext in EFI folder. can I see how work your CPU stepping ?

Motherboard
Astock Z390 extreme 4
CPU
i9 9900K
Graphics
RX580
Mac
iMac, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Apple
Mobile Phone
iOS
I add your config and bios setting ( they was same ) , but can not iGPU to work DPCImanager not detect GPU and system say Graphics display 10MB
CPU stepping work perfect :)