Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Kernel Panic right after installation!! Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay my current sys def is iMac Pro 1,1. Should I keep it that way or should I change it, and also did you configure SMBIOS when you gave me the EFI or will I have to reconfigure according to my hardware? And thanks mate, it works like a charm now!

If you don't use Sidecar, just leave it on iMacPro1,1.

If you use Sidecar, change to iMac19,1.

I don't remember if I set up Serial, Board Serial, and UUID for you... I go through so many EFIs everyday... Just take a look if those three fields are populated...

If you don't use Sidecar, just leave it on iMacPro1,1.

If you use Sidecar, change to iMac19,1.

I don't remember if I set up Serial, Board Serial, and UUID for you... I go through so many EFIs everyday... Just take a look if those three fields are populated...

Okay I use Sidecar, the most important thing to me, I will change to iMac19,1 and then I will have to setup Serial, Board Serial and UUID again right? Or I can leave it even after changing the SMBIOS?

Okay I use Sidecar, the most important thing to me, I will change to iMac19,1 and then I will have to setup Serial, Board Serial and UUID again right? Or I can leave it even after changing the SMBIOS?

If you use Clover Configurator to change to iMac19,1, it will automatically populate Serial, Board Serial, and UUID for you. You just have to confirm that the Serial is clean.

If you use Clover Configurator to change to iMac19,1, it will automatically populate Serial, Board Serial, and UUID for you. You just have to confirm that the Serial is clean.

Okay cool, and I have a few more questions:
1. Do you have any suggestion on what NTFS read-write plugins I could use for fastest performance and which will mount NTFS volumes as read-write whenever I boot up Catalina?
2. My Handoff/Continuity not working, but surprisingly DRM content plays, how do I fix that?
3. I had one more but I slipped out of my mind, will ask whenever I recall lol.

Okay cool, and I have a few more questions:
1. Do you have any suggestion on what NTFS read-write plugins I could use for fastest performance and which will mount NTFS volumes as read-write whenever I boot up Catalina?
2. My Handoff/Continuity not working, but surprisingly DRM content plays, how do I fix that?
3. I had one more but I slipped out of my mind, will ask whenever I recall lol.

I have never read anything positive about NTFS drivers for macOS... I only rely on the built-in driver of macOS but that's read only.

Handoff/Continuity should be working once you have set up your Serial, Board Serial, UUID. Make sure the features are enabled in System Preferences. I've never had to make any adjustments to the EFIs for this.

I have never read anything positive about NTFS drivers for macOS... I only rely on the built-in driver of macOS but that's read only.

Handoff/Continuity should be working once you have set up your Serial, Board Serial, UUID. Make sure the features are enabled in System Preferences. I've never had to make any adjustments to the EFIs for this.

Okay will figure that out and yes I wanted to ask if we could automatic update in Catalina?

Last edited:
Okay will figure that out and yes I wanted to ask if we could automatic update in Catalina?

Usually, it's just a matter of updating Clover and the hackintosh kexts then update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back