Contribute
Register

Kernel Panic on Startup "unable to find driver for this platform: \"ACPI\".../IOPlatformExpert.cpp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unchecked: Fix Lan
Unchecked: Fix airport

But no luck for me. I'm installing on Dell Precission T5400,

Any help?:crazy:

Turn off all Clover DSDT fixes. Try also with DropOem=true.

Trying to install osx with clover and the Uncheck everything in dsdt fixes was the sollution. Thanks.

Thank you kaustik! Unchecked all the "Fixes" and it worked for me too!

Don't forget to edit the config.plist to make the changes last or you will have to uncheck every time you restart.

I was running into the same error as the title of this thread. Just in case anyone else is reading through this and not able to fix it using what worked for the other guys, here is what worked for me:

- In clover boot menu, choose "options"
- Select "DSDT fix mask"
- Uncheck "Fix LAN"
- Escape out to the main menu and boot

It took me hours of trial and error, so hopefully this helps someone else!
hii..im new to hackintosh.. your info helped in booting but i cannot install the ethernet driver..thanks in advance..

hii..im new to hackintosh.. your info helped in booting but i cannot install the ethernet driver..thanks in advance..
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

Disabling FixHDA (audio) worked for me. Thank you!!

Panic(cpu 0 caller 0x563ebd): "unable to find driver for this platform: \"ACPI\".n"@/SourceCache/xnu/xnu-2782.30.5/iokit/Kernel
/IOPlatformExpert.cpp:1590

I get the same issue above but im attempting a fresh install to a new hard drive. my old system crashed after a patch to try to get 4 monitors installed..

z97 Asus pro
Radeon 6850 GC
32ram
yosemite usb unibeast created and ready for install

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back