Graphics
UHD 630
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi,
It's me again.:shifty:
I followed this guide in an attempt to fix my audio; I added FakePCIID.kext and FakePCIID_Intel_HDMI_Audio.kext, and "fixed permission" with Kext Utility. I then restarted my computer. The first time it is stuck at about 1/3 of the progress bar (I am not on verbose so I am not sure what happened... Since the power button has no response, I assume that it is a KP without spontaneous restart); I attempted to restart (well... with the brutal way), and I got KP on boot all after that.
I will try to get a log attached.

These are the last KP;
BCiLt8g.jpg
dyHBEgI.jpg
This is a clearer picture of the end of a KP log, slightly earlier than above.
NVliQG1.jpg

After removing both fakePCIID I added, no KP on boot. Would I just use a different way mentioned in the guide?

Last edited:
Hi,
It's me again.:shifty:
I followed this guide in an attempt to fix my audio; I added FakePCIID.kext and FakePCIID_Intel_HDMI_Audio.kext, and "fixed permission" with Kext Utility. I then restarted my computer. The first time it is stuck at about 1/3 of the progress bar (I am not on verbose so I am not sure what happened... Since the power button has no response, I assume that it is a KP without spontaneous restart); I attempted to restart (well... with the brutal way), and I got KP on boot all after that.
I will try to get a log attached.

These are the last KP;
BCiLt8g.jpg
dyHBEgI.jpg
This is a clearer picture of the end of a KP log, slightly earlier than above.
NVliQG1.jpg

After removing both fakePCIID I added, no KP on boot. Would I just use a different way mentioned in the guide?

Your KP is related to audio (note AppleHDA.kext in the backtrace).

Probably due to incorrect/incomplete HDMI audio implementation (may help: turn off injection of "hda-gfx" to get past the problem).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back