i3-8109U
Graphics
Iris Pro 655
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Got KP after this step:
pc spec - i7 2600,8gb ram,ocz ssd,zotac nvidia 440 gt.

1. set cpu ratio=32, disable speedstep and turbo,ahci,disable usb 3.0
boot with iBoot legacy with GraphicsEnabler=No
after successfull setup-restart-boot again with iBoot Legacy, update 10.6.7 combo, install bridge helper, install multibeast with this option:
1. chameleon 709(sandy bridge)
2. eliot,evo,usb rollback,acpi managmnt,smbios 5.1

restart and KP(picture attached)

AppleTyMCEDriver
IOACPIFamiliy etc

can boot in safemode with iBoot Legacy. is i'm missing something or wrong config? should i use nvenabler or just graphicsenabler=yes or tony nvidia update?

Attachments

• 20042011240.jpg
    20042011240.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 580
I am not familiar with that particular hang up, but I can tell you with that board at least there is no need to change all those bios settings.

Thanks for your reply, so i should set the BIOS settings to default and just change the AHCI mode?

Can u explained in detail ur setting for P8P67 mobo? What about my fermi 440 card?

Try with 4GB ram, you can put it in later

Thanks guys! the only thing that working is if i used 10.6.3(using this version when reply). If i update to 10.6.6/10.6.7(tried both) and applying the IOfamily.kext(usb rollback) i'll get KP(i did tried to install driver one by one to test which one got KP). I'll wait for fermi full support for my 440GT, using 8500GT works with GraphicsEnabler=yes.

So if i in 10.6.3, can i install 10.6.7, install bridge helper again followed by multibeast with smbios macbook pro 2011? (is this the right step?) or should i reinstall all again?

*sorry to mod coz i post in wrong thread. ;)

Attachments

• 3.png
    3.png
    72 KB · Views: 540
You need to remove the AppleTyMCEDriver.kext before you could define yours as MacPro 5,1.

acik - you can just run MultiBeast again and choose the MBP definition, then reboot.

wiraone said:
You need to remove the AppleTyMCEDriver.kext before you could define yours as MacPro 5,1.

What does this kext do? :¬)

Edit:

AppleTyMCEDriver.kext - Nehalem ECC RAM support, could be used for more, will have to explore more. Problem with SMBIOS's identifying model as MacPro4,1, if so then make sure to delete AppleTyMCEDriver.kext, not needed for 90% of systems anyway.

Source

Will deleting this stop KP's with SB and 5,1?

Yoga said:
Will deleting this stop KP's with SB and 5,1?

Well, it does for me on my previous installation on p8p67 le and for my current ga-p67a-ud3-b3.

BTW, just wondering if you guys have problem with system turning back on few seconds after a shutdown. Couldn't fix this problem and couldn't return my motherboard, so I went with Gigabyte which works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back