Contribute
Register

Kernel panic on Asus Asus P8Z68-V GEN3 motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
It finally worked :) I used the flags -v -f PCIRootUID=0 and the installation went without any problems.
Now I installed Chimera but when I boot on the Moutain Lion HDD the boot loader different (see pictures) and when I go onto 'Moutain Lion' their is a kernel error egain (I tryed to boot with the same flags as in the installation -v -f PCIRootUID=0 but it didn't work).
Thanks for your help :)

Attachments

• DSC_0543.jpg
    DSC_0543.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 420
  • DSC_0545.jpg
    DSC_0545.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 362
I fixed the problem with the boot loader, now it's the normal unibeast boatload but I still have the kernel panic.. I tried a lot of flags but it's still doesn't work.. Can someone help me? Thank you

ok you are almost there.

after the first boot what did you installed or what options did you select from multiebeast?
what bios are you on? there are some bios mod made by samisnake which will help you with cpu power management and speed stepping

you also need DSDT for your board

for the boot screen you need to select theme from multibeast.

also read the guid by TooSixy

I took a screenshot to show you what option I chose. I am on a UEFI bios (EZ Mode).

Attachments

• Multibeast.tiff
    228.7 KB · Views: 199

Attachments

• multiebeast.tiff
    176.5 KB · Views: 186
Thank you for your help Opty!
I flashed my Bios and everything worked fine! I just needed the Audio drivers as everything worked perfectly.
Thank you again for your help !
Marius 31

Thank you for your help Opty!
I flashed my Bios and everything worked fine! I just needed the Audio drivers as everything worked perfectly.
Thank you again for your help !
Marius 31

BUMP

i'm having that issue too i need audio[onboard] to work, i remember trying VOODOO but it had a REALLY bad static his the whole time and my mic wouldn't show up on TS3 or Skype

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back