Contribute
Register

Kernel Panic on Assus N550JK (Kexts Problems)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Done
Done
Done

Same issue. (although clover speed resolved disabling debugs)

View attachment 144371

Which "same issue"?

Note: FakePCIID does nothing by itself, and it is not essential. You might have difficulty operating the recovery partition without PS2 kexts.

Which "same issue"?

Note: FakePCIID does nothing by itself, and it is not essential. You might have difficulty operating the recovery partition without PS2 kexts.

Ok so removed FakePCIID from clover and added the smartps2 kext.

osx aptiofixdrv: Error - requested memory exceeds our allocated relocation block

IMAG0287.jpg

I just restored all my original kexts from my last update (10.10.4) and the dsdt that I was using during this time.

same f**king problem.

I think this hardware related.. maybe vram ?

Fresh install.

Fresh install.

Done finally, it was less difficult to redo from vanilla than keep digging for the mistake :)

Bluetooth is now working with your 2 kexts, Ill now investigate for the _BST method

EDIT: after research on the web, it seems that the FBST method called inside _BST was storing the wrong bool value in the charging condition (CHGS (Zero)) so the battery state is now fixed

Thank you again

Back again:

After found a way to install a vanilla 10.10 without breaking my disk partition scheme.
Finally I was able to make work the touchpad and keyboard.

I still have non working hw:

Lid Suspend
Suspend (not working at all, just screen shutdown)
Screen brightness
Keyboard backlight

Wifi:
I've actually 3 half mini pci-e wifi cards in my possession but I don't know if they are actually working on mac, will they ? (the ar5b22 is actually installed)
:
View attachment 142078

Power Management (Battery 0%)

Sound (sometimes on speakers/jack always working) with latest voodoohda

I've never made a DSDT patch so can someone show me the right way please :) ?
Thanks in advance.

How did you got the trackpad working? I am facing the same error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back