CPU
I5-2500K
Graphics
GTX 660 TI
Mac
  1. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Installed mountain lion 10.8.2 via unibeast, upon booting I get a kernel panic relating to the kext.
com.apple.driver.appleintelcpupowermanagement
using a second drive on which I had lion installed I used multibeast to patch the mountain lion drive with the correct dsdt, ssdt(with patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement) and the appropriate usb3 and audio kexts using kextbeast.
This also caused the same kernel panic, I again booted into lion and used multibeast, this time installing NullCPUPowerManagement.
The system boots however my system doesn't work properly with NullCPUPowerManagement.

How can I fix this?

Installed mountain lion 10.8.2 via unibeast, upon booting I get a kernel panic relating to the kext.
com.apple.driver.appleintelcpupowermanagement
using a second drive on which I had lion installed I used multibeast to patch the mountain lion drive with the correct dsdt, ssdt(with patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement) and the appropriate usb3 and audio kexts using kextbeast.
This also caused the same kernel panic, I again booted into lion and used multibeast, this time installing NullCPUPowerManagement.
The system boots however my system doesn't work properly with NullCPUPowerManagement.

How can I fix this?

Hi I have the same setup as you do, and I have the same issues you are having... have you tried the modified bios from the Asus repo?
I haven't been lucky, even using 2 version of that modified bios... I've got no sleep... and I keep getting the same kp your getting...:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back