i7 / 4790
Graphics
EVGA Titan X
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello, anyone knowing how to solve the kernel panic attached pic?
I've got a back up with Carbon Copy but wondering if there is any other way to solve the issue

Thanks in advanced!!
C

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 49
Hello, anyone knowing how to solve the kernel panic attached pic?
I've got a back up with Carbon Copy but wondering if there is any other way to solve the issue

Thanks in advanced!!
C
Maybe disable ASMedia USB 3, enable XHC handoff in firmware settings, use a 'rename XHCI to XHC' (DSDT) patch in config.plist.

Maybe disable ASMedia USB 3, enable XHC handoff in firmware settings, use a 'rename XHCI to XHC' (DSDT) patch in config.plist.

Thanks Vulgo, I don't really know where to change these details... Clover Options?

The machine was working fine but I moved to another apartment so I set up the equipment in the new place and first time booting I got this kernel panic. I thought it could be a hardware issue but it is obvious about drivers... my question is how this can happen? Machine doesn't like the new home? :lol:

Ok, I found why... apparently i plugged the usb cables (keyboard, tablet and USB hub) in different ports than before. I guess machine likes the new apartment but not new USB ports o_O

Ok, I found why... apparently i plugged the usb cables (keyboard, tablet and USB hub) in different ports than before. I guess machine likes the new apartment but not new USB ports o_O
Might be an intel vs asmedia ports thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back