Graphics
EVGA Nvidia 670 2gb
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
After running Multibeast, my hackintosh cannot boot into Mountain Lion. On the white loading screen with the apple, I get the kernel panic pictured below. Can anyone please help me decipher this kp? Which Multibeast settings should I be using for my motherboard?

Specs:
MB: Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 F10
CPU: Intel i7-2600k
HD: Corsair M4 SSD
Memory: 6GB Corsair 1600Mhz DDR3
Graphics: Intel HD 3000

Thanks!

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    481.2 KB · Views: 210
i would try a diffrent system deffinition prolly imac 12,2 or nac pro 3,1

Have you tried booting with "GraphicsEnabler=No" ?

With the built in HD3000 graphics, you don't need to.

i would try a diffrent system deffinition prolly imac 12,2 or nac pro 3,1

This is what fixed my kernel panic. The Mac Pro 5,1 definition assumes that your motherboard has a different type of RAM. For details there are other specified threads. From what I discovered, the Mac Pro 3,1 definition is the safest. With it, I now have a fully functional Mountain Lion build!

If anyone reading this in the future has the same build and problems, feel free to contact me.

With the built in HD3000 graphics, you don't need to.

This is what fixed my kernel panic. The Mac Pro 5,1 definition assumes that your motherboard has a different type of RAM. For details there are other specified threads. From what I discovered, the Mac Pro 3,1 definition is the safest. With it, I now have a fully functional Mountain Lion build!

If anyone reading this in the future has the same build and problems, feel free to contact me.

Looks like I'm having a very similar problem. How did you get back in to change the definition? Did you have to reformat and restart?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back