Contribute
Register

kernel panic (AppleACPIPlatform)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post a copy of your CLOVER folder so we can see what you are using to boot your system. There may be a few simple edits that can help solve this issue.

Remember to delete/redact your Serial Number, SmUUID, Board Serial Number, MLB and ROM from your config.plist before you post a copy here.

I would recommend you make the following changes with your CLOVER folder:

/CLOVER/ACPI/patched folder:
Remove SSDT-EC-USBX.aml, as you have a separate SSDT-EC.aml and SSDT-USBX.aml you don't need all three.

/CLOVER/kexts folder:
Remove the three kexts present in the kexts folder. Any kexts that are to be injected should be located within the Other folder, not in the root of the kexts folder.
  1. AppleALC.kext - present in Other folder, so not needed here.
  2. AppleALCU.kext - For USB audio, your motherboard doesn't need this kext.
  3. IntelGraphicsDVMTFixup.kext - shouldn't be used when WhateverGreen.kext is injected.
/CLOVER/kexts/Other folder:
Remove these kexts/injectors:
  1. AirPortBrcm4360_Injector.kext - present in AirportBrcmFixup.kext plugins sub-folder
  2. AirPortBrcmNIC_Injector.kext - present in AirportBrcmFixup.kext plugins sub-folder
  3. BrcmNonPatchRAM2.kext - not needed.
Add this kext:
  1. BrcmFirmwareData.kext - required for Bluetooth, not required if Bluetooth kexts have been installed to /Library/Extensions folder
Update the essential kexts to latest versions, i.e. AppleALC.kext. Lilu.kext, VirtualSMC.kext and WhateverGreen.kext

/CLOVER/misc folder - remove debug.log
/CLOVER/OEM folder - remove SystemProductName folder

Config.plist:
Devices
> Audio - you might need to change the Audio Layout ID from 1 to 16, as that layout-id has been a better match for your Realtek ALC1200 VB codec on other Gigabyte boards.

System Parameters - set Inject Kexts=true (enable) so the kexts in your /CLOVER/kexts/Other folder are injected by the bootloader.

I would recommend you have a read of these essential guides:
Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back