Graphics
ATI
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
hi, i recently swicthed to clover and yesterday i upgraded to el capitan yesterday. after the update, it keep rebooting at the apple logo.

seems there is an issue with the CPUSensors kext?
i have attached the screenshot before it reboot.

Config:
MB: Gigabyte B85M-D3V
CPU: i5 Haswell
Display: ATI HD4650

image.pngimage.png

I have a similar issue... Took a similar path as you. In clover efi kexts I have nullcpu fakesmc and an ethernet kext hmm

Dies at CPUSensors

Sabertooth X79
I7 3930k

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    755 KB · Views: 286
Tried the latest fakesmc and nullcpu but no go... Hmm

Another annoying thing is none of my usb devices work so I can't do anything in recovery mode

Same problem is here

Hey I got it you have to remove the folder 10.10 from clover Efi I just copied the Kext from 10.10 to 10.11 but that was wrong you have to copy the Kext and then delete 10.10

Hmm might be Ev0reboot.kext. Since I can't boot single user I wonder if Clover can block it? I am trying to figure out how to mount it.. Wish usb worked in the installer :(

i've had same problem , my way is make an USB live system (linux/ freebsd/OSX , any UNIX system except windows)
login in to the USB system, mount the your hackintosh partition and BaseSystem.dmg Image

delete all files where are located in /S/L/E/ , /System/Library/Caches/ , /System/Library/Kernels/ , /System/Library/PrelinkedKernels/ on hackintosh partition.

copy the original files from BaseSystem.dmg to your hackintosh partition respectively

reboot to enter your hackintosh in single-user safe mode, it supposed that you can use main functions of OSX if you can login that mode.

copy FakeSMC, NULLCPUPOWERManagement to /S/L/E and load it. if there is no errors returned then reboot.

WARNING.. If you use Linux to modify your journaled OS X system, you could lose all your data, I did. Good thing I am using time machine but still..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back