Graphics
Intel HD 3000 Mobile/1366x768
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I just finished installing the 10.9.3 update, but now I can't seem to boot. I have attached an image of the kernel panic I get when I try to boot.

My system specs:

HP Pavilion g6-1d38dx Laptop

Intel Core i3-2350M / HM65
Intel HD 3000 Mobile / 1366x768x32
8GB DDR3 RAM

On 10.9.2, I was using the patched AppleIntelCPUPoweanagement.kext from MultiBeast.

Any help would be appreciated

Attachments

• IMG_0026.jpg
    IMG_0026.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 427
I just finished installing the 10.9.3 update, but now I can't seem to boot. I have attached an image of the kernel panic I get when I try to boot.

My system specs:

HP Pavilion g6-1d38dx Laptop

Intel Core i3-2350M / HM65
Intel HD 3000 Mobile / 1366x768x32
8GB DDR3 RAM

On 10.9.2, I was using the patched AppleIntelCPUPoweanagement.kext from MultiBeast.

Any help would be appreciated

You need to install patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.

For more PM details: http://www.tonymacx86.com/mavericks...nagement-sandy-bridge-ivy-bridge-laptops.html

I re installed the patched kext and there is no longer a kernel panic, but now it stops at a spinning wheel on the boot screen. Verbose boot can be seen in the attachment. (I use UniBeast as bootloader if it matters)
IMAG0121.jpg

I re installed the patched kext and there is no longer a kernel panic, but now it stops at a spinning wheel on the boot screen. Verbose boot can be seen in the attachment. (I use UniBeast as bootloader if it matters)
View attachment 93444

At what step are you at in the installation process?

I installed the update to my working 10.9.2 machine. When it rebooted during the update it got the kernel error. I booted into safe boot and it finished the update installation. Then I installed the PM kext it was panicking at. When I rebooted into normal/verbose that is what it stopped at. That photo was on about the third attempt at booting, the first attempt it stopped at something about the login window.

I installed the update to my working 10.9.2 machine. When it rebooted during the update it got the kernel error. I booted into safe boot and it finished the update installation. Then I installed the PM kext it was panicking at. When I rebooted into normal/verbose that is what it stopped at. That photo was on about the third attempt at booting, the first attempt it stopped at something about the login window.

Why are you booting using your Unibeast USB in this case? What happens when you boot from the HDD?

I started booting from UniBeast because Chimera 2.2 had an IOBluetooth error and 2.0.1 would go into a bootloop. I just got used to booting from UniBeast because it worked. I guess I could go into safe boot and try to install chimera.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back