Contribute
Register

Kernel Panic After Updating to 10.9.2 - 10.9.3 - 10.9.4 Combo Update / Asus P8P67 Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z270X-Ultra Gaming
CPU
i7 7700K
Graphics
GTX 1060
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Dear friends! I would like to ask for your help.

I tried to install 10.9. 2 Combo Update but it crashed into kernel panic, after reboot. I tried using "UseKernelCache=No" , "-f", but no hope. I think it has to do soemthing with AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement, but I'm running out of ideas.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I attach a picture of the screen, after reboot!

Thanks in advance! :)

Attachments

• Kernel Panic.jpg
    Kernel Panic.jpg
    707.8 KB · Views: 172
Dear friends! I would like to ask for your help.

I tried to install 10.9. 2 Combo Update but it crashed into kernel panic, after reboot. I tried using "UseKernelCache=No" , "-f", but no hope. I think it has to do soemthing with AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement, but I'm running out of ideas.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I attach a picture of the screen, after reboot!

Thanks in advance! :)

Boot using your Unibeast USB (with "-f"). Install patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext with Multibeast.

I used Unibeast, with the command you mentioned, but still nothing happens... Any other ideas? Thanks for your reply :)

What do you mean "nothing happens?"

I have KP again!

That is not 'nothing'...

Make sure you are using your Unibeast USB to boot (use your BIOS hotkey to get boot selection menu and choose USB). Then boot your HDD install with "-f UseKernelCache=No -v" (eg. hit right arrow, type the bootflags, hit enter).

It is not possible to get panic in AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement using the USB as the USB has NullCPUPowerManagement in /Extra/Extensions.

If you still have a KP, post photo.

I did exactly as you told me, but still KP!

You are not using the bootloader on the Unibeast USB. The Unibeast USB uses MacPro3,1 not iMac14,2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back