CPU
Intel Core i7-4790K
Graphics
EVGA GeForce GT 740 4GB
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Hey All,

This is my first built, I followed Tony's Customac Pro buyers guide and added a corsair h80i cooling unit and tp-link wireless card.

Full Specs:

GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-UD7
Intel Core i7-4790K
EVGA GeForce GT 740 4GB
Crucial Ballistix Tactical Low Profile 32GB
2 x Samsung 850 EVO 250GB (for dual boot)
Corsair RM 650 Watt
Corsair Hydro Series H80i High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler
Pioneer (BDC-207DBK) Internal Bluray drive

Install was smooth, I ran multibeast with DSDT free and ethernet and audio drivers added. On restart I got Kernel Panic. Suspecting it was one of the two drivers I installed I went ahead and reinstalled Yosemite, ran Multibeast with just DSDT free added to the build, no drivers added at all. I am still getting kernel panic. I want to record the panic screens for you, but they just flash by and restart. I tried getting screens in reguar and verbose mode.

Any suggestions you may have would be a great help. Please let me know if you need any additional information. Thank you!

Last edited:
Motherboard
GA-Z170X-Gaming 3
CPU
i7-6700
Graphics
RX580 / HD 530
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey All,

This is my first built, I followed Tony's Customac Pro buyers guide and added a corsair h80i cooling unit and tp-link wireless card (full specs in my signature). Install was smooth, I ran multibeast with DSDT free and ethernet and audio drivers added. On restart I got Kernel Panic. Suspecting it was one of the two drivers I installed I went ahead and reinstalled Yosemite, ran Multibeast with just DSDT free added to the build, no drivers added at all. I am still getting kernel panic. I want to record the panic screens for you, but they just flash by and restart. I tried getting screens in reguar and verbose mode.

Any suggestions you may have would be a great help. Please let me know if you need any additional information. Thank you!

While installing Multubeast have you selected the option "Generate CPU States" ??

Motherboard
GA-Z170X-Gaming 3
CPU
i7-6700
Graphics
RX580 / HD 530
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I didn't select anything other than DSDT- free. Should generate CPU states be on or off? Thanks for the quick reply!

Do not select it.

So i am believing that you are able to boot into OS X Partition with the Unibeast USB. Am i right??

Status
Not open for further replies.