CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
HD 530
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Hello,
I made an error after entering a kext in the terminal, I explain:
For some time Ethernet was no longer working, it was unavailable in the network parameters, so I searched and I found a sudo to enter the termial I did it and then restart my hackintosh and it's the only appeared the panic kernel(pictureç

I boot with an external hard drive on an old backup. I delete the famous Kext of the kernel panic and now when I boot I have a black screen and nothing.
Do you have an idea ?
(sorry if it's not very clear i'm french)
edit : kernel panic came back

Attachments

• IMG_7659.JPG
    IMG_7659.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 272
Last edited:
@hackinyann, please update your profile (account details) with your Motherboard, CPU and iGPU or Graphics Card(s).
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard.
The Rules said:
Profiles are mandatory so that others can assist you.

Try to boot into safe mode (-x) and/or without caches (-f) in Clover and remove the kext.
To boot into Safe Mode: At Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Safe Mode (-x)
To boot without caches: At Clover Boot Screen select Options and add -f UseKernelCache=No to Boot Args

Sorry lot of work. No option works. Kernelpanic or black screen when i boot without cache.
I managed to start from an old backup and restore with ccc, it function, but it seems that I have no partition. he can not start alone. I’m lost.

FINALLY: everything is OK. thanks anyway

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back