Contribute
Register

Kaby Lake i5-7500 + ASUS H110T+16GB+INTEL HD630

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you share your EFI folder? Thanks! My screen went black and turned back on immediately sometimes for no reason. This has been bothering me for quite a long time.

Could you share your EFI folder? Thanks! My screen went black and turned back on immediately sometimes for no reason. This has been bothering me for quite a long time.

Attachments

• config.plist
    6.3 KB · Views: 271
Is your sleep\wakeup work as darkwake (hibernation) mode?!
system reboot on wakeup after hibernation =\
Mine wakes and sleeps manually as well as auto sleep. No problems!

Mine wakes and sleeps manually as well as auto sleep. No problems!

Deep sleep with stopping cooler and disk works?

It strange =\ I have tried to use all of your settings and got reboot on wake up.
Could it be because i5 6500 (instead 7500) ? Or may be you doing something else in BIOS or somewhere else...
Give some advice, if you can please.

Deep sleep with stopping cooler and disk works?

It strange =\ I have tried to use all of your settings and got reboot on wake up.
Could it be because i5 6500 (instead 7500) ? Or may be you doing something else in BIOS or somewhere else...
Give some advice, if you can please.
Hi, what Mac model is yours? I have got everything working setting to iMac 14,2 which matches the CPU and frequency the closest.Your CPU is Skylake and there is a lot of info on this website for it.
I would use the Apple iMac "Core i5" 3.2 27-Inch (5K, Late 2015)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-01-31 at 11.23.17.png
    Screenshot 2019-01-31 at 11.23.17.png
    32.6 KB · Views: 146
Hi, what Mac model is yours?

I set same as yours 14,2 (in multibeast after install and in clover configurator)
When I tried 17,2 (whith skylake 6500) system doesn't start, and I returned to 14.2 . =\

ok, I'll try to fix load 17.2, to get started

Attachments

• Снимок экрана 2019-01-31 в 14.32.31.png
    Снимок экрана 2019-01-31 в 14.32.31.png
    21.2 KB · Views: 125
I set same as yours 14,2 (in multibeast after install and in clover configurator)
When I tried 17,2 (whith skylake 6500) system doesn't start, and I returned to 14.2 . =\

ok, I'll try to fix load 17.2, to get started
Sorry, but if you upload Russian files I cannot read them nor understand what it says. Please set your locale to English, then get the System Report and post here. Your CPU is not Kaby Lake which means kext and drivers as well as other settings are not compatible with my settings. Search in tonymac for a guide with your cpu and motherboard and start from there. Shorting from my settings to your cpu won't work! Sorry ....
here is a guide for similar cpu to yours:

Last edited:
Hi.
My config is very similar: H110T + i3-6300 (Skylake)+Crucial 8 GB (CT8G4DFS8213)+macOS Sierra 10.12.6
After I set the second memory bar, my hackintosh reboots in 2-3 minutes. Any ideas, please?

Hi.
My config is very similar: H110T + i3-6300 (Skylake)+Crucial 8 GB (CT8G4DFS8213)+macOS Sierra 10.12.6
After I set the second memory bar, my hackintosh reboots in 2-3 minutes. Any ideas, please?
Sorry, but your CPU is not Kaby Lake like mine! See my post #18 : Skylake is not the same as Kaby Lake!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back