Contribute
Register

Kaby Lake HD620 working...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I have tried every combinations on that link, I can't seem to get USB 3.0 ports to work at USB 3.0 speed. I plugged the USB 3.0 Flashdrive into the green USB3.1 port, it seems to work at full speed, tho. I couldn't find EHC1 or EHC2 in my clean dsdt.aml generated by Clover, I only see XHC in there.

I'm going to link my clean dsdt.aml and ioreg files just in case you want to take at look at it.

Note: You are likely to need the attached SSDT if you're trying to use USBInjectAll.kext. Compile as AML and place in ACPI/patched.

Your ioreg is corrupt (made with wrong IORegistryExplorer.app).

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

Attachments

• SSDT-UIAC-ALL-a2af.dsl
    5.4 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:
You can change the unknown to what ever you want in clover at the boot menu by changing the Intel unknown above "Inject Intel" checkbox.
Scroll to it hit enter then backspace it to Intel and put "Your name" I did it here.

View attachment 229619

Thanks.

Files attached.

You can fix USB by using the SSDT in post #31 and current USBInjectAll.kext (you will need the port limit patch, of course).
Eventually, I'll add 200-series support directly to USBInjectAll.kext, but for now the SSDT provides the configuration necessary. Then you can follow the guide to customize the ports that are injected (it is linked from the USB guide previously mentioned here).

You're close to getting IGPU to work (you have the FakeID, but not FakePCIID kexts). You just forgot to install FakePCIID.kext+FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext.

Last edited:
You can fix USB by using the SSDT in post #31 and current USBInjectAll.kext (you will need the port limit patch, of course).
Eventually, I'll add 200-series support directly to USBInjectAll.kext, but for now the SSDT provides the configuration necessary. Then you can follow the guide to customize the ports that are injected (it is linked from the USB guide previously mentioned here).

You're close to getting IGPU to work (you have the FakeID, but not FakePCIID.kext). You just forgot to install FakePCIID.kext+FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext.

IGPU is finally fully working with metal support and now show up in Luxmark list. But USB 3.0 is still not working on blue ports and port limit patch somehow broke waking up from sleep.

IGPU is finally fully working with metal support and now show up in Luxmark list. But USB 3.0 is still not working on blue ports and port limit patch somehow broke waking up from sleep.

Read USB guide, post #1, "Problem Reporting".

Please note: The port limit patch is only for short-term use (port discovery only). Your goal is to create a custom SSDT that includes only the ports you need, such that you're under the 15-port limit. Also such that UsbConnector matches the physical ports. You will probably need to read the ACPI spec 6.x (read about _UPC) to understand the correct UsbConnector values.

Last edited:
Read USB guide, post #1, "Problem Reporting".

Please note: The port limit patch is only for short-term use (port discovery only). Your goal is to create a custom SSDT that includes only the ports you need, such that you're under the 15-port limit. Also such that UsbConnector matches the physical ports. You will probably need to read the ACPI spec 6.x (read about _UPC) to understand the correct UsbConnector values.

Still not working but I think I'm gonna put it off for now. I'm happy for now since USB3 devices work on USB 3.1 Type-A port.

Still not working but I think I'm gonna put it off for now. I'm happy for now since USB3 devices work on USB 3.1 Type-A port.

When you're ready and need help, read guide, post #1, "Problem Reporting".
It works if you do it correctly...

Note: You are likely to need the attached SSDT if you're trying to use USBInjectAll.kext. Compile as AML and place in ACPI/patched.

FYI: Updated USBInjectAll.kext for 200-series. Also SSDT-UIAC-ALL.dsl in the USBInjectAll.kext is updated for XHC 8086:a2af.

Just an update, I just got AppleLPC.kext to load by injecting device id 0xa2c5 using the kext I attached.

Attachments

• AppleLPCInjector.kext.zip
    2.5 KB · Views: 151
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back