Contribute
Register

Kaby Lake HD620 working...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got 7700K and Asus TUF Z270-Mark 1 working using FakeCPUID 0x0506e3. Everything seems to be working including Speedstep and sleep. The only thing that I still can't get to work is the 2nd Nic port (Intel 219V), IntelMausiEthernet.kext doesn't seems to work with it. Oh, and it loses internet connection on Intel 211 (using AppleIGB.kext) after it wake up from sleep. I have to turn it off and on again to get it to work again, no need to reboot.

Have you tried spoofing the I219 to something like I217 ?

I got 7700K and Asus TUF Z270-Mark 1 working using FakeCPUID 0x0506e3. Everything seems to be working including Speedstep and sleep. The only thing that I still can't get to work is the 2nd Nic port (Intel 219V), IntelMausiEthernet.kext doesn't seems to work with it. Oh, and it loses internet connection on Intel 211 (using AppleIGB.kext) after it wakes up from sleep. I have to turn it off and on again to get it to work again, no need to reboot.

There's a new Kaby Lake testing thread byTonyMac, you should check in.

I got 7700K and Asus TUF Z270-Mark 1 working using FakeCPUID 0x0506e3. Everything seems to be working including Speedstep and sleep. The only thing that I still can't get to work is the 2nd Nic port (Intel 219V), IntelMausiEthernet.kext doesn't seems to work with it. Oh, and it loses internet connection on Intel 211 (using AppleIGB.kext) after it wakes up from sleep. I have to turn it off and on again to get it to work again, no need to reboot.

Update:
Intel 219V is finally recognized and working properly with IntelMausiEthernet.kext after the latest bios update(0701). Intel 211 still loses connection after system wakes up from sleep but Intel 219V seems to maintain connection just fine.

Thanks for the info. Did you get iGPU 'HD 630' working? Is there any special steps(ig-platform-id, etc)?

Thanks for the info. Did you get iGPU 'HD 630' working? Is there any special steps(ig-platform-id, etc)?

Just tested, it looks like it's not working. It showed up as Intel Unknown with Device Fake ID 0x19128086 and ig-platform-id 0x19120000. The system crashed as soon as I plug in a monitor with DisplayPort cable.

Just tested, it looks like it's not working. It showed up as Intel Unknown with Device Fake ID 0x19128086 and ig-platform-id 0x19120000. The system crashed as soon as I plug in a monitor with DisplayPort cable.

Hotplug not recommended.
Is that with IGPU primary? (required in dual-GPU scenario)
"Intel Unknown" is normal/expected.

RX 480 i5 7600k.png

I got my RX 480 working, Igpu as primary, no luck with HD 630. This is a fresh install of Gold Medal on a laptop HDD using the 4000kext. Need to update it and see if it will fly.

Hotplug not recommended.
Is that with IGPU primary? (required in dual-GPU scenario)
"Intel Unknown" is normal/expected.

It seems to work but I got scrambled screen with SSDT_SkiFix.aml that I got from one of the post on here. The strange thing is the iGPU not show up on LuxMark but it show as Intel Unknown in the System Profile.

I just tried out a USB 3.0 Flashdrive, it seems like it's work as USB 2.0 in the front 2 USB 3.0 ports from the case. The back USB 3.0 ports doesn't work at all if a USB 3.0 device is plugged in, the USB 2.0 devices seem to work fine.

It seems to work but I got scrambled screen with SSDT_SkiFix.aml that I got from one of the post on here. The strange thing is the iGPU not show up on LuxMark but it show as Intel Unknown in the System Profile.

You can inject "model" to correct the cosmetic issue with "Intel Unknown".

I just tried out a USB 3.0 Flashdrive, it seems like it's work as USB 2.0 in the front 2 USB 3.0 ports from the case. The back USB 3.0 ports doesn't work at all if a USB 3.0 device is plugged in, the USB 2.0 devices seem to work fine.

See USB guide: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-10-11-usb-changes-and-solutions.173616/

You can change the unknown to what ever you want in clover at the boot menu by changing the Intel unknown above "Inject Intel" checkbox.
Scroll to it hit enter then backspace it to Intel and put "Your name" I did it here.

HD 630 ??.png

You can inject "model" to correct the cosmetic issue with "Intel Unknown".

See USB guide: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-10-11-usb-changes-and-solutions.173616/

I think I have tried every combinations on that link, I can't seem to get USB 3.0 ports to work at USB 3.0 speed. I plugged the USB 3.0 Flashdrive into the green USB3.1 port, it seems to work at full speed, tho. I couldn't find EHC1 or EHC2 in my clean dsdt.aml generated by Clover, I only see XHC in there.

I'm going to link my clean dsdt.aml and ioreg files just in case you want to take at look at it.

Attachments

• tuf-z270-mark1.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 137
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back