Contribute
Register

Kaby Lake HD620 working...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear RehabMan, I have i5-7500 cpu with HD630 GT2, I had post reply for hdmi audio , now I changed HDMI to DP line, I think the DP audio may easy than hdmi? is that right? any advice?

The only difference between DP and HDMI audio is that HDMI audio requires a framebuffer patch to change the connector-type to HDMI as most connectors in the native framebuffer data are DP.

Other than that, requirements are the same.

New Build - ASUS Prime Z270A - Kaby Lake i7 -7700K - 32GB memory

I have both internal "Intel HD630" and GigaByte "GeForce® GTX 1060 Xtreme Gaming 6G" running, however I have an issue where weird colours are added 4-5 seconds after login on both screens.

I did try to create a new Display Override file using this guide , but not much luck, also I tried to Inject EDID in clover with Vendor ID=19501 and productid=3149, but information is not saved to clover.plist?

Attached is clover dir, regio, DCPIManager screenshot and a small 5 sec video showing the problem

In order to get Intel HD630 working I had much benefits from this Thread, Thanks!!

Attachments

• Problem.zip
    4 MB · Views: 114
New Build - ASUS Prime Z270A - Kaby Lake i7 -7700K - 32GB memory

I have both internal "Intel HD630" and GigaByte "GeForce® GTX 1060 Xtreme Gaming 6G" running, however I have an issue where weird colours are added 4-5 seconds after login on both screens.

I did try to create a new Display Override file using this guide , but not much luck, also I tried to Inject EDID in clover with Vendor ID=19501 and productid=3149, but information is not saved to clover.plist?

Attached is clover dir, regio, DCPIManager screenshot and a small 5 sec video showing the problem

In order to get Intel HD630 working I had much benefits from this Thread, Thanks!!

I reinstalled using this guide and HD630 + Displays works as expected
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...erra-on-200-series-kabylake-processor.218494/

Hi,

I am currently having issues to get HD 630 running. I cannot boot if InjectIntel is ticked. I installed Sierra using the guides here and there, I installed all the necessary kexts to spoof into Skylake but still cannot get it done.
My build :
GA-Z270X-UD5
i7 7700k
GTX 1080 ti (not plugged at the moment since I couldn't get to the desktop even when I unticked InjectIntel)

Any ideas ?

Thank you !

Hi,

I am currently having issues to get HD 630 running. I cannot boot if InjectIntel is ticked. I installed Sierra using the guides here and there, I installed all the necessary kexts to spoof into Skylake but still cannot get it done.
My build :
GA-Z270X-UD5
i7 7700k
GTX 1080 ti (not plugged at the moment since I couldn't get to the desktop even when I unticked InjectIntel)

Any ideas ?

Thank you !

10.12.5 requires additional kexts: Lilu.kext+IntelGraphicsFixup.kext.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back