Contribute
Register

K2100M on dell M4800 I DON'T HAVE INTEL Graphics - Evreything works but the laptop display on accele

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
DELL M4800-Clover
CPU
i7-MQ4910/QM87
Graphics
NVIDIA K2100m, 3200x1800
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi guys,

I'm Sorry that i need to do that and open a new thread, but the other threads seems to be dead and no one cares from the replies anymore.

I have QM4910 DELL M4800 MID 2013 WITH NVIDIA QUADRO K2100M WITH 2 GB RAM and NO INTEL HD GRAPHICS in there - Can't Switch and From Win 8.1 with AIDA64 I don't see anything about intel hd graphics , only the nvidia quadro.

everything works fine , even the nvidia driver works well with acceleration, but only with the right side external display port

My Laptop display Sharp brand with 3200x1800 resolution stays black.

Tried:

1. Forcing Installation of Latest Quadro Kexts from Nvidia Website - not work and even the external dp doesn't work - reverted to the old Official Nvidia Kexts from the BaseSystem.img of the Yosemite Installation

2. Edid Injection - From my Windows 8.1 took the hex raw data of my display and injected it with clover, Enabled Injection and marked inject nvidia - Nothing , stays the same - external dp works

Just to make it clear: not like the others with m4800 here, I don't have the option to switch between graphics via the bios - i'm on the A14 version - the latest bios, i don't have it because it seems that my qm87 chipset doesn't have integrated intel graphics.

I think:

1. that i need to point the driver to the correct port of my laptop screen, which according to the edid tool connected via 8 bit display port too
2. maybe NVCAP?
3. DSDT?

please help, i guess that the guys from the 2 old threads maybe solved it but they aren't answering.

RehabMan?

My Laptop display Sharp brand with 3200x1800 resolution stays black.

Did you patch the IOKit framework to eliminate pixel clock limitations imposed by Apple?

Please fill out your profile as requested in the guide.

yes with web nvidia drivers it's not working at all even with the external display on the right DP

yes with web nvidia drivers it's not working at all even with the external display on the right DP

You have Graphics/Inject/Nvidia=false, right?

yes, injection disabled /enabled both tried
now after patching pixel clock ( i don't know why) the external DP works even with nvidia driver 346.01.02f04 installed, BUT STILL NO LAPTOP DISPLAY IS RECONGNISED

it wont recognize the display even checking via desktop sharing while no external display connected

the driver recongnise my card but says ecc not supported SEE ATACH

this is the link where i got the latest driver from

http://www.nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/85588/en-us

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    58.7 KB · Views: 538
actually , my ioreg -l doesn't give any display variables (DisplayProductID, DisplayVendorID, and IODisplayPrefsKey) when no external display is connected, EVEN with injection ebabled / disabled

You may need to inject EDID.

injected still the same

what i can do?

BTW is there any place irc channel that i can chat with you online?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back