Contribute
Register

just got stuck only one thing on dell 3542, please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have attached ioreg as zip.
What is it below ? What should I do with this??

And output from:
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu

Commands to be entered into Terminal.

Still need native DSDT and patchmatic output.

Download patchmatic: [url said:
https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-MaciASL-patchmatic[/url].
Extract the 'patchmatic' binary from the ZIP. Copy it to /usr/bin, such that you have the binary at /usr/bin/patchmatic.

In terminal,
Code:

rm -Rf ~/Downloads/RehabMan
mkdir ~/Downloads/RehabMan
cd ~/Downloads/RehabMan
patchmatic -extract

I have followed this instruction but when I ran the command on the Terminal it said" not found command"

I have followed this instruction but when I ran the command on the Terminal it said" not found command"

It means you didn't install the patchmatic binary to /usr/bin before trying to run it.

It means you didn't install the patchmatic binary to /usr/bin before trying to run it.

I did i did I copied Patchmatic Folder and pasted in usr/bin, then I ran command in Terminal. but it said command not found.

I did i did I copied Patchmatic Folder and pasted in usr/bin, then I ran command in Terminal. but it said command not found.

If you downloaded the correct package, there is no patchmatic 'folder'.. Just a single file which is the patchmatic binary.

If you downloaded the correct package, there is no patchmatic 'folder'.. Just a single file which is the patchmatic binary.

Mr.Rehabman , I can hornestly say I cannot find "patchmatic" with no Folder. The only thing i found was "patchmatic-prefix".

Mr.Rehabman , I can hornestly say I cannot find "patchmatic" with no Folder. The only thing i found was "patchmatic-prefix".

You seem to be failing to read the README.

You seem to be failing to read the README.

I got this. sorry that i didn't read but anyway i have posted the picture. what should i do with the Terminal?? see picture

Attachments

• Untitled 2.jpg
    Untitled 2.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 123
I got this. sorry that i didn't read but anyway i have posted the picture. what should i do with the Terminal?? see picture

After placing the patchmatic binary at /usr/bin/patchmatic, run Terminal, then type each line (or copy/paste) in post #20.

After placing the patchmatic binary at /usr/bin/patchmatic, run Terminal, then type each line (or copy/paste) in post #20.

I have no way out. I have posted my DSDT on this page. please help

Attachments

• DSDT.aml
    65.7 KB · Views: 109
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back