Contribute
Register

Jan. 2013 - Recording CustoMac advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks, then I try to copy verbatim the ticks that are on the main help page and see if it works, thanks again for your reply :)

It is not too late thanks :)
I have a bigger problem now .. or when I had bought and downloaded the 10.8.2 from app store, after installing it I had a decree. dmg .. Now inceve to create the key with unibest I need the. App store app that puts it in the folder applications simultaneously after downloading but I do not cel'ho more and now Apple has released the 10.8.3 and I do not know how to download the old woman (you know help me?
thank you very much

It is not too late thanks :)
I have a bigger problem now .. or when I had bought and downloaded the 10.8.2 from app store, after installing it I had a decree. dmg .. Now inceve to create the key with unibest I need the. App store app that puts it in the folder applications simultaneously after downloading but I do not cel'ho more and now Apple has released the 10.8.3 and I do not know how to download the old woman (you know help me?
thank you very much

Just download 10.8.3. The installer file will be placed in the app folder.

I downloaded the 10.8.3 this morning but I do not work on the hardware that I have used, or coming up on the first reboot (the one before completing the installation) at this point is the white screen with the apple and the things under that turns. What can I do?

Once you did all the steps exactly as described in the guide, this might be a minor issue, try booting with -v (verbose mode - type this command when you see the chimera logo) and see where stops the initialising process. (i think that this is not the correct forum category to discuss further)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back