Integrated, Intel HD 4000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello,

I'm using iTunes 11.0.2 on 10.8.3 with my Intel DH67BL desktop board. Everything works great, except, iTunes will not play any sort of protected video, HD or SD. Whenever I try to play a video, the image is just a scrambled pink/yellow/green mess. The audio works fine and no HDCP message shows.

I tried launching iTunes in 32 bit mode, but this does not help. I am using intel HD 4000 graphics with both an HDMI and DVI display (also tried each one separately).

Does anyone know of a solution?

If you can live without 11.0.2, then follow the link below to deinstall 11.0.2 and reinstall 10.7. It might be possible to go back to 10.8, 10.9. (i.e. anything previous to to the current FBAR version of this software). You'll have to try and see. I installed 10.7 and am in bliss enjoying my old purchased videos.

http://forums.macrumors.com/showpost...19&postcount=6
Cheers!

Thanks for the info. I'm reluctant to go down that path- I guess I'm more interested in why its happening and looking for a long term solution rather than a downgrade fix. Thanks for the link though, I'm sure others will find it handy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back