Graphics
Radeon VII
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Most frustrating to me is my system now is black screen when trying to watch movies, no indication it is working at all. I can see graphics to start the play, but as soon as I click "Play" the play window pops and no content plays even though the arrow is there like it's playing.

Here is my system:

Here is an example what I can see for the movie choice:

I have Lilu and Whatevergreen loaded, IGPU is totally disabled, and I have HDMI from the RX580 to my monitor. While I am fairly new to running Hackintosh, am happy to say I have iMessage working, Bluetooth, WiFi, App Store. and music works great.
I have Gigabyte Z370N WiFi mb, 16 GB ram, 10.14.3 and a RX580 working really good. Not sure how to fix this?

That seems to be a fairly common issue- I'm having it, as well (also on the RX580, using either HDMI or the DP connection).

Your best bet is probably to go through this guide https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/an-idiots-guide-to-lilu-and-its-plug-ins.260063/ and actually enable your iGPU in the BIOS and make sure that you have the proper Platform ID set in Clover Configurator. Obviously as mine is not working yet, there's no guarantee that following the guide will provide a fix, but it has worked for a lot of other people.

That seems to be a fairly common issue- I'm having it, as well (also on the RX580, using either HDMI or the DP connection).

Thanks, I thought that might be the case.

Your best bet is probably to go through this guide https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/an-idiots-guide-to-lilu-and-its-plug-ins.260063/ and actually enable your iGPU in the BIOS and make sure that you have the proper Platform ID set in Clover Configurator. Obviously as mine is not working yet, there's no guarantee that following the guide will provide a fix, but it has worked for a lot of other people.

OK, I have used that URL and will post results. Thank you for your help.

Any news with this problem. I have the same problem. Can't watch iTunes movies.

I had to re-install from scratch today, I have successfully have full MAC with messages, apps, iTunes, movies, email, etc. iTunes is working excellent. I will post more later.

I had to re-install from scratch today, I have successfully have full MAC with messages, apps, iTunes, movies, email, etc. iTunes is working excellent. I will post more later.

I would love to see screenshots of your Clover configuration when you have time. Glad it's working for you!

Is your IGPU disabled in BIOS? Whats your Mac OS Version?

Here is the information.

System

IGPU is not disabled, but I boot to PCI. MB is a Gigabyte Z370N WiFi. config.plist attached as well.

Attachments

• config.plist
    6.8 KB · Views: 116
Do you use Lilu and Whatevergreen kext?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back