Contribute
Register

It's possible to completely disable boot log?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ROG STRIX Z370-E
CPU
i78700K
Graphics
Radeon RX 560 4 GB
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Dear Users,
I am wondering if it's possible to completely disable the boot log that appears just like in picture.
I followed the Dortania guide but is seems it has no effect.
I attach also my EFI.
Moreover... sometimes my External GPU (hw info on signature) turn off the monitor in the boot... just before the Apple Logo loading appears. This happened also in Mojave (now I'm on Big Sur). I recently also updated my BIOS but nothing... The monitor is attached via DVI cable and if I put off the cable and then put it on again, then the screen appears and I can work. I repeat, this happens randomly...
Somebody could me help?
1630222972490.png

Thanks a lot

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    8.9 MB · Views: 72
Dear Users,
I am wondering if it's possible to completely disable the boot log that appears just like in picture.
I followed the Dortania guide but is seems it has no effect.
I attach also my EFI.
Moreover... sometimes my External GPU (hw info on signature) turn off the monitor in the boot... just before the Apple Logo loading appears. This happened also in Mojave (now I'm on Big Sur). I recently also updated my BIOS but nothing... The monitor is attached via DVI cable and if I put off the cable and then put it on again, then the screen appears and I can work. I repeat, this happens randomly...
Somebody could me help?
View attachment 527980
Thanks a lot
remove -v from boot arguments

the only think that changed is the default boot disk...
no way...
open hackintool, go to nvram, find boot-args, highlight it and click the - minus at the bottom of the screen, reboot

open hackintool, go to nvram, find boot-args, highlight it and click the - minus at the bottom of the screen, reboot
thank you and thanks to all. This solved the problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back