Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Issues with the download of yosemite, clover or chimera and much

Hello guys,
Im going to follow this guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...-x-yosemite-any-supported-intel-based-pc.html
But im stuck at the first step (yeah its ridiculous I know :lol:), Ive requested a friends to dl me yosemite from his mac wich is also updated to yosemite. Problem is he don't found the files dowloaded for the update and when he choose to dowload from the appstore mac says: "also updated". Don't know if im clear...
Someone know how to process ? Im sorry if the post isn't in the good forum... :crazy:

Thanks for reading !

Hello guys,
Im going to follow this guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...-x-yosemite-any-supported-intel-based-pc.html
But im stuck at the first step (yeah its ridiculous I know :lol:), Ive requested a friends to dl me yosemite from his mac wich is also updated to yosemite. Problem is he don't found the files dowloaded for the update and when he choose to dowload from the appstore mac says: "also updated". Don't know if im clear...
Someone know how to process ? Im sorry if the post isn't in the good forum... :crazy:

Thanks for reading !

Search in App Store with keyword "Yosemite", you will get it, see pic below,

Screen Shot 2015-04-15 at 6.21.47 pm.png

Thanks for replying. The problem is not to found yosemite in the appstore, its when clicking "download" the mac refuse and say: "already updated"...

Thanks for replying. The problem is not to found yosemite in the appstore, its when clicking "download" the mac refuse and say: "already updated"...

Normally it will show a message like already installed, however it will allow to download a fresh copy (while clicking Continue button, see pic below). Check in the Purchase tab of App Store.

Screen Shot 2015-04-11 at 7.06.03 pm.png

Oh thanks, its the good way ! Dowloading :beachball: !
Im going to buy a i3 4330 (with Hd4600), on a H97I-plus from asus. I just see you use clover, i was thinking to use multibeast and unibeast. Which should I use ?? Multibeast way looks more easy. :rolleyes:

Oh thanks, its the good way ! Dowloading :beachball: !

Good to hear from you.

Im going to buy a i3 4330 (with Hd4600), on a H97I-plus from asus.

Looks good to me for running Yosemite.

I just see you use clover, i was thinking to use multibeast and unibeast. Which should I use ?? Multibeast way looks more easy. :rolleyes:

I have clover and Chimera (Multibeast) builds, clover have some advantages than Chimera but it doesn't mean that Chimera (Multibeast) is not good.

However i am not forcing you to choose clover, go with which one is more comfortable for you to work, that will be good to handle.

If you are facing issues while installation/post installation then you can post here, i will try to help you with my knowledge level also others are happy to help you. So no worries...

Good Luck..!

Ok thanks you ! Now im waiting for completing the hackintosh.
If other people want to gave me his opinion on clover or chimera ? :thumbup:

I think MultiBeast is better than Clover at this time. MultiBeast is a simplified but pretty powerful setup app. Clover has all you could ask for for options (which is overwhelming.) If you are new I would suggest using MultiBeast for the time, being as it is easier to use. Also there is really no difference between them (unless you are a tech geek) other than there is no work around with Messages app other than to call Apple to fix (Clover only) which can be dangerous if you set something up wrong. But every man to his own.

Hey Im back !
Hackintosh is mounted and I've installed Yosemite with unibest and multibeast. Now Ive a problem, lets put some screenshots:
IMG_0549.jpgIMG_0550.jpgIMG_0551.jpg
First, when booting without command Im stuck on the apple logo (like in the screenshot)
Second screens is verbose mod, and the third is when booting I've this like 2 seconds. I can only boot in : -x
After a little research it appear because the HD4600. Don't know how to fix it...
Capture d’écran 2015-04-23 à 05.20.01.png

Thanks for helping ! :)

Hey Im back !
Hackintosh is mounted and I've installed Yosemite with unibest and multibeast. Now Ive a problem, lets put some screenshots:
View attachment 135049View attachment 135050View attachment 135051
First, when booting without command Im stuck on the apple logo (like in the screenshot)
Second screens is verbose mod, and the third is when booting I've this like 2 seconds. I can only boot in : -x
After a little research it appear because the HD4600. Don't know how to fix it...
View attachment 135052

Thanks for helping ! :)

Set IGPU Ram to 64 MB on BIOS.

Connect monitor to DVI/HDMI port without any converters and avoid VGA connections.

Then boot with "dart=0 IGPEnabler=Yes -f -v"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back