Contribute
Register

Issues/Problems USB, Audio and Graphics Lenovo T540P

Status
Not open for further replies.
You must have corrupted the config.plist with your edits. Make sure you don't use a text editor when editing plist files. It is too easy to corrupt the syntax of the file (must understand XML and very very careful). Always use a plist editor such as Xcode or PlistEdit Pro.

Boot using your USB and fix your config.plist (eg. copy known good config.plist over it).

Ok, I have substituted the config.plist and I have modified the last one only with xCode.
I insert:
CsrActiveConfig=0x67
nv_disable=1
and ig-platform-id=0x0a260006
The ig-platform-id param doesn't work. I only have a blank screen after boot, with audio

Ok, I have substituted the config.plist and I have modified the last one only with xCode.
I insert:
CsrActiveConfig=0x67
nv_disable=1
and ig-platform-id=0x0a260006
The ig-platform-id param doesn't work. I only have a blank screen after boot, with audio

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

That's it

Attachments

• MacBookClaude.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 66

Attachments

• MacBookWithBoolean.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 53
  • MacBookWithStringTrue.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 57
I have a KP after installing a kext.
How can I restore my last working System???

I have a KP after installing a kext.
How can I restore my last working System???

Boot into single user mode and remove the kext... or try safe mode... kind of depends what kext you installed and how it is marked.

Boot into single user mode and remove the kext... or try safe mode... kind of depends what kext you installed and how it is marked.

How can i do these?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back