Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I'm having several problems after successful installation of Hackintosh Yosemite on my Windows 10 Laptop. Here my Laptop's Configuration:
1. HP
2. Processor: Intel Core i3-2367M [email protected]
3. RAM: 4 GB
4. a) Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000
b) NVIDIA GeForce GT 630M
5. Ethernet: Realtek PCIe FE Family Controller
6. Storage: SATA 500 GB
7. Sound Driver: IDT High Definition Audio CODEC

Now here is the list of issues i'm facing:
1. I'm unable to boot from HDD if I take out the USB Unibeast.
2. Date and Time doesn't update automatically and not even change after making changes in it.
3. Ethernet & Sound Driver Needed as i'm not able to find the supportive drivers in mutibeast for the same.

Note: I could boot by using boot flags: -f cpus=1 nv_disable=1 and i've to use it every time with bootable USB.

I need your help

Moved to Yosemite Laptop Support.

I'm having several problems after successful installation of Hackintosh Yosemite on my Windows 10 Laptop. Here my Laptop's Configuration:
1. HP

2. Date and Time doesn't update automatically and not even change after making changes in it.
3. Ethernet & Sound Driver Needed as i'm not able to find the supportive drivers in mutibeast for the same.

Note: I could boot by using boot flags: -f cpus=1 nv_disable=1 and i've to use it every time with bootable USB.

I need your help

Most of your questions are answered in the sticky threads here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-laptop-support/

1. HP

I need your help

Please do not post duplicates. It is against the rules you agreed to: http://www.tonymacx86.com/faq.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back