Contribute
Register

Issue with Startup after update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I aquired this install and it is running a Contact/Calendar/fileshare in OSX 10.10.10. I update the latest security patch and everything went terribly wrong. I get to the screen to login (see image), select HFS, it shows the Apple logo and the computer restarts.

I am very sorry that I know little to nothing about this application but I do need to get it back up and running to at least pull all the data off and get it on a new server. Thank you anyone in advance for any support you may be able to provide.

Attachments

• IMG_0762.JPG
    IMG_0762.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 75
@RyanWhite36, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.
At Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Verbose (-v)

@RyanWhite36, 2nd request to update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Change XHCI Hand-off to Enabled in your BIOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back