Contribute
Register

Issue with Opencore legacy patcher when trying to run Ivybridge graphics patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBX

Motherboard
Gigabyte 970A-D3P
CPU
FX-8350
Graphics
GTX 950
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I’m having an issue with OCLP where the SIP settings reset when I close the app/restart. This is an issue since it resets to 0x0 but it says I need 0x802 (which is what I’m setting it to). I’m using the latest version of the program (0.4.9) on macOS Monterey.

I think this falls into the graphics category, correct me if I’m wrong.

I’m having an issue with OCLP where the SIP settings reset when I close the app/restart. This is an issue since it resets to 0x0 but it says I need 0x802 (which is what I’m setting it to). I’m using the latest version of the program (0.4.9) on macOS Monterey.

I think this falls into the graphics category, correct me if I’m wrong.
why are you running OCLP on your laptop?

Basically, I saw someone on another site say to use OCLP for graphics patches and all the other ones I’ve found are outdated or I’ve seen people say not to use them. I had to use it when I updated to Monterey since it doesn’t support HD 4000

Someone said to use OCLP instead of other patches so I tried it (I updated to Monterey so my graphics don’t work anymore)

Someone said to use OCLP instead of other patches so I tried it (I updated to Monterey so my graphics don’t work anymore)
OCLP is for real macs, not hackintoshes

use macOS version for your hardware

Oh ok thanks I didn’t know that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back