Radon RX 5700 XT
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I'm running the latest version of OpenCore, and I've noticed some performance issues. I ran openCore Validator, and it's returning a few errors:

OCS: No schema for LegacyEnable at 2 index, context <NVRAM>!
OCS: Missing key LoadEarly, context <Drivers>!
Serialisation returns 5 errors!

Completed validating /Volumes/EFI-SAM-15J/EFI/OC/config.plist in 0 ms. Found 5 issues requiring attention.

I went back a month into the opencore logs, and I don't see the No Schema error in previous versions. I'm also seeing that specific entry prior to the bootloader coming up.

Any ideas on how to correct these issues?

I'm running the latest version of OpenCore, and I've noticed some performance issues. I ran openCore Validator, and it's returning a few errors:

I went back a month into the opencore logs, and I don't see the No Schema error in previous versions. I'm also seeing that specific entry prior to the bootloader coming up.

Any ideas on how to correct these issues?
normally you would edit the config.plist and make the needed amendments when you upgrade your Opencore

check with the sample.plist to see the needed changes and amend as necessary

some also use opencore configurator to do this automatically

normally you would edit the config.plist and make the needed amendments when you upgrade your Opencore

check with the sample.plist to see the needed changes and amend as necessary

some also use opencore configurator to do this automatically

I did use the Opencore Configurator to upgrade automatically. I'm unclear where the errors are coming from.

I did use the Opencore Configurator to upgrade automatically. I'm unclear where the errors are coming from.
the errors are coming from your config.plist

the errors are coming from your config.plist
I understand that, but I'm trying to find specifically.

I used the available tools, which in the past have always warned me when something changes, and when something needed to be removed. LegacyEnable was recommended in the past. OC Config checker isn't telling me to remove it, but it's not in the sample plist. I'd have to go look back in past release notes to figure out why it was there.

I have no clue about the Missing Key load early errors.

I understand that, but I'm trying to find specifically.

I used the available tools, which in the past have always warned me when something changes, and when something needed to be removed. LegacyEnable was recommended in the past. OC Config checker isn't telling me to remove it, but it's not in the sample plist. I'd have to go look back in past release notes to figure out why it was there.

I have no clue about the Missing Key load early errors.
open your config,.plist and the sample.plist side by side (plisteditpro is handy)

if you do not see an entry in the sample.plist but it is in your config.plist, then remove that from your config.plist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back