CPU
i5-2400
Graphics
HD 7770
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I believe my CSM bluetooth 4.0 dongle has some issues with OpenCore on Monterey. For example, 1 time out of 10 my computer can't normally shut down while being connected to bluetooth headphones. If that happens and I turn the headphones off PC immediately goes off. How can I troubleshoot that problem? Thanks.

you can reset yout BT connection and pair again the dongle.

Follow the USB configuration guide.

Thanks for your replies. A little update. I have only a magic trackpad gen 1 connected most of the time, nothing more. The dongle I'm using is bluetooth 4.0 CSR8510 A10 (not sure it's the correct model, but that's how it's recognised by mac when Parallels Desktop sees when it's connected). If the trackpad suddenly turns off because of low battery I get a message in the upper right corner "The hash sum of your copy of macOS is not genuine" or something like that, then the bluetooth dongle is not visible anymore in the system, only reboot helps in order system can see it again. As I understand the issue with the OC configuration or does the dongle seem to be old for Monterey?
I will give it a try to go through the given tutorial for configuring bluetooth, thank you very much for your help.

Screenshot 2023-02-14 at 23.34.28.png
Screenshot 2023-02-14 at 23.50.05.png
Screenshot 2023-02-14 at 23.33.36.png
Screenshot 2023-02-14 at 23.34.06.png

I went through the USB port configuration guide and it seems adding USBInjectAll.kext did all the trick! Now I can plug off bluetooth dongle and turn off/on controllers and seems all reconnect automatically. Thank you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back