Classic Mac
  1. eMac
  2. iBook
  3. iMac
  4. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Issue with 10.8.2 ML and Unibeast/Multibeast

Ok so I downloaded a fresh copy of ML 10.8.2 from App Store on my MBP, then successfully created the installation USB with Unibeast. I was able to install 10.8.2 on my Customac mini Deluxe built to spec. Rebooted into safe mode to run Multibeast using recommended basic variables (audio, ethernet, 1080p). Since running Multibeast i can no longer boot my SSD using -x -v. Shows something about not being able to find SMC text and hangs. Any ideas? Any planned updates to Unibeast or Multibeast to support 10.8.2?

***Update***
So my customac kept thinking it was a Mac Pro. After finally getting 10.8.2 reinstalled via Unibeast I was able to get sys def changed to iMac 12,2. Everything seems to be functioning now, although I have to boot using USB then select my SSD.

What sys defs are you guys running?

Do you have an i7-3770?

If so, go to BIOS to the BIOS Features page. Find the setting for "VT-d" and set it to "Disabled"

Do you have an i7-3770?

If so, go to BIOS to the BIOS Features page. Find the setting for "VT-d" and set it to "Disabled"

VT-d is Disabled.

I was just wondering if there's an issue with the 10.8.2 Unibeast. I have a friend with the same hardware build who used 10.8 Unibeast without any trouble. His only issue is updating from 10.8 to 10.8.2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back