Graphics
Vega 64
Mac
  1. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hello,

I am not sure where to post this but I thought the Graphics forum would be a good place to start. I apologize if this is not the correct place to post issues.

After a clean install of the Nvidia drivers (378.05.05.05f02), I noticed some graphical glitches when using Safari.

Please see screenshots:

upload_2017-5-4_17-10-47.png

upload_2017-5-4_17-10-41.png

My Hackintosh has also been crashing fairly often since this clean install with the Pascal drivers. The only troubleshooting I performed was using Chrome instead of Safari and the crashing seems to have stopped. So maybe Safari was causing the crashes?

Either way, has anyone else experienced this issue? I have researched this issue by looking around on this forum and Google at large and only found one other report of this issue with no resolution that I could see .

I am not 100% sure where the issue lies and any guidance would be much appreciated. Please let me know if any further information is needed about my setup.

Thanks in advance!

Disable IGP in bios

Disable IGP in bios
Thanks slim.jim, that seems to have been the fix.

Just curious though: do you know why having IGP enabled in BIOS causes this issue? I am just wondering.

Thanks slim.jim, that seems to have been the fix.

Just curious though: do you know why having IGP enabled in BIOS causes this issue? I am just wondering.

Not sure. Personally I have the IGP enabled and AirPlay Mirroring enabled and don't have this issue. Disabling it is almost always the fix for this issue.

Not sure. Personally I have the IGP enabled and AirPlay Mirroring enabled and don't have this issue. Disabling it is almost always the fix for this issue.
Hm, ok well no worries. I appreciate your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back