ASUS ROG B360F-Strix
CPU
i7-8700
Graphics
RX Vega 56
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi there, I'm running macOS 10.14.4 on my desktop PC build, i7 8700+ROG Strix B360-F+Sapphire RX Vega56 Nitro (BIOS64).
I got some problem about wake up the machine.

First issue is that once I wake up the system from sleep, CMOS will dump to safe mode. That's means each time I need to press F1 to enter setup when CMOS post complete. Sometimes the time of machine will change then.

And there is a strange issue, I have 2 monitors connected by DP cable on my Vega. If I turn on only 1 monitor, the system will wake up normally.

But if I get 2 monitor turned on, the machine will freeze and show me 2 black screen.

Interesting, if I turn off the 1080P monitor, and turn on it after wake up, everything looks good except CMOS, but if I turn off 2k monitor, after I wake up the system, I'll see the 2 black screens again when I press the power button of 2K monitor. I mean, the 1080P monitor will turn to black too. And system will freeze.

OK I know the issue is a little strange but...Anyone could give me some suggestion?

Update Clover to at least r4911.
Oh Thanks for advise. It works for me to deal with the cmos issue.
But the monitor issue is still there. I need to turn off the secondary monitor's power before wake the machine lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back