Contribute
Register

[ISSUE] MISSING Bluetooth Controller Transport

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, just a share with my case.
I have the same problem too, stuck at missing bluetooth controller transport.

and then i use the boot args "nv_disable=1 kext-dev-mode=1 -v"
(mainly this work: kext-dev-mode=1)
and then I can login OSX again.

(maybe I setup wrongly previous and make kext incorrect.)
hope this useful

Just to add another scenario... I know the common thought is that the missing Bluetooth controller transport message means a downstream failure with the NV drivers. However, for me, it was as simple as moving the Bluetooth kexts out of the /System/Library/Extensions/ and everything booted up just fine. I'm not using bluetooth devices and don't have bluetooth hw installed, and was doing Cuda-powered simulations before/after the crashes started happening so the Nvidia gtx980 cards weren't the problem in my case.

if nv_disable=1 doesn't work. try to change your fakesmc. it's work on my legacy boot.

I had this issue (kernal panic with bluetooth) trying to install El Capitan on Skylake. I already had installed Sierra on a different SSD with no issue.

What worked and fixed it for me was disabling serial port in the bios.

Didn't seem to bother Sierra but turning that off allowed me to get El Capitan on a separate SSD.

Last edited:
Same here, cannot boot from HDD, on GA-EP43UDL, using El Capitan with UniBeast Legacy....
What shall I provide for help?

Did you get DSMOS arrived? or so?
I had the same issue as FakeSMC.kext did not load....

Hello, guys.
I created bootable USB with OS X El Capitan.
I tried to use Clover as bootloader v3264, v3270 (Unibeast), v3277 in Legacy mode.

Every time, I've started booting from the USB, I've got an error:
"Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport

I tried to use really huge number of combinations boot flags such as:

• kext-dev-mode=1 nv_disable=1 dart=0
    • npci=0x2000 PCIRootUID=1
    • IGPEnabler=Yes UseKernelCache=No
    • -x -v
BUT, when I'm trying to enter into SINGLE USER MODE (-s), it becomes impossible!
My PC hangs each try, so I can't type anything.

HARDWARE:

• Intel® Core™ i7 720QM/620M Processor
    • Intel® HM55 Express Chipset
    • DDR3 1066/1333 MHz up to 8GB (Intel® Core™ i7 platform)
    • NVIDIA® GeForce® GTS 360M 1GB GDDR5 VRAM
    • SSD Silicon Power V80 120GB
    • ASUS G60JX
Please, guys, help me, someone.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
View attachment 153453View attachment 153454View attachment 153455
i put the usb in a 2.0 usb port and it not crashing in missing bluetooth controller transport .
it just gives me 1000000 errors.

i put the usb in a 2.0 usb port and it not crashing in missing bluetooth controller transport .
it just gives me 1000000 errors.

Does your Mobo have a Vt-d option to turn off? And have you tried booting with only dart=0 and nv_disable=1?

Also, I remember when this happened to me, I believe I had misplaced the FakeSMC.kext somehow and had to use single user mode to mount my EFI partition and place it back where it belonged. Are you not able to boot to Clover's EFI? I know you said you've had trouble booting to single user mode, but worth a try.

mine was solved by moving usb to the back and switching to a display port cable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back