Contribute
Register

[ISSUE] MISSING Bluetooth Controller Transport

Status
Not open for further replies.
When booting from front usb i got a kernel panic at the same time as shown in the image in the first post, but not when plugged into the rear usb port.
It might be a very special case. Unfortunately it won't work for example on laptops.

I really hope, that the global solution on this problem will be founded soon.:beachball:

I had this same problems with my Main build. I downloaded the Clover Config tool. Mounted the EFI partions on the usb drive, went to SMBIOS Click the Magic wand. Made it an IMac 14,2 then went to boot and set it nv_disable=1. I was then able to boot the USB stick and install El Cap

I had this same problems with my Main build. I downloaded the Clover Config tool. Mounted the EFI partions on the usb drive, went to SMBIOS Click the Magic wand. Made it an IMac 14,2 then went to boot and set it nv_disable=1. I was then able to boot the USB stick and install El Cap
Sorry, but I wrote in the main post:
I tried to use really huge number of combinations boot flags such as:
  • kext-dev-mode=1 nv_disable=1 dart=0
  • npci=0x2000 PCIRootUID=1
  • IGPEnabler=Yes UseKernelCache=No
  • -x -v

My post is based on the Unibeast method which was described there. Clover was installed in Legacy mode, because UEFI is not supported.
But thanks, maybe it helps someone.

I used rear usb port and it worked!

Now I have new problem, usb drive doesnt show up as uefi, but unibeast was used with uefi...

In the original post, I see "only single RAM bank" in one of the photos. If you have only one RAM stick, can you try it in a different slot? Or if you have two, can you make sure they're in dual-channel mode?

Got mine to work, used a 32GB USB2 (was using a USB3 key before hand) and tried a port on the back. Unibeast took awhile to install on the key after that booted the usb key with the flag -v and it worked perfectly.

In the original post, I see "only single RAM bank" in one of the photos. If you have only one RAM stick, can you try it in a different slot? Or if you have two, can you make sure they're in dual-channel mode?
Lol. Actually I have 4 memory sticks, but recently 2 of these were affected by any kind of disrepairs. Remaining sticks work pretty well. I'm gonna to substitute in the near future. Still, the problem isn't up to memory sticks. 13.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back