NVIDIA® GeForce® GTS 360M 1GB GDDR5 VRAM
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello, guys.
I created bootable USB with OS X El Capitan.
I tried to use Clover as bootloader v3264, v3270 (Unibeast), v3277 in Legacy mode.

Every time, I've started booting from the USB, I've got an error:
"
Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport

I tried to use really huge number of combinations boot flags such as:
  • kext-dev-mode=1 nv_disable=1 dart=0
  • npci=0x2000 PCIRootUID=1
  • IGPEnabler=Yes UseKernelCache=No
  • -x -v

BUT, when I'm trying to enter into SINGLE USER MODE (-s), it becomes impossible!
My PC hangs each try, so I can't type anything.

HARDWARE:
  • Intel® Core™ i7 720QM/620M Processor
  • Intel® HM55 Express Chipset
  • DDR3 1066/1333 MHz up to 8GB (Intel® Core™ i7 platform)
  • NVIDIA® GeForce® GTS 360M 1GB GDDR5 VRAM
  • SSD Silicon Power V80 120GB
  • ASUS G60JX
  • Detailed information: https://www.asus.com/Notebooks/G60Jx/specifications/

Please, guys, help me, someone.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
IMG_1734.jpgIMG_1735.jpgIMG_1736.jpg

Last edited:
i dont' know how to help you but you need to at least add your hardware specs in your profile.

Really hard to give good advice without specific hardware info, as someone mentioned.

Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport is not the actual issue; that's just an incidental message.

Is the system hanging? Is it when booting from an install USB or booting to hard drive after installation? How did you prepare the install USB?

i dont' know how to help you but you need to at least add your hardware specs in your profile.
I updated the post by adding my hardware spec.

Really hard to give good advice without specific hardware info, and someone mentioned.

Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport is not the actual issue; that's just an incidental message.

Is the system hanging? Is it when booting from an install USB or booting to hard drive after installation? How did you prepare the install USB?
  • ​Yes, system hangs each time I try to boot from the USB.
  • It is when booting from an install USB.
  • My post is based on the Unibeast method which was described there. Clover was installed in Legacy mode, because UEFI is not supported.

Last edited:
I had the same issue. For me plugging the usb install media in the back usb2-port (the one under the ethernet port) did the trick. When booting from front usb i got a kernel panic at the same time as shown in the image in the first post, but not when plugged into the rear usb port.
Did a Clean Install from there and it went fine... except for my rtl8111 don't recognising any ethernet cables...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back