Contribute
Register

[ISSUE] MISSING Bluetooth Controller Transport

Status
Not open for further replies.
I successful make my Usb with unibeast 6.1.1 with El capitan 10.11.03 and i get to clover but i cant get to installation i finally get black screen with a white circle and a line across! By reading the skylake starter guide I copied the cofig plist from starter guide my efi partition of usb on kexts folder other ,10.11 and 10.10 the following

Two things: you should put the port limit patch from the Skylake Starter Guide into your config.plist for the moment. After you get installed it would be best to remove it and disable the USB ports you're not using with boot arguments, but as-is you have more than the default limit of 15 and OS X is just ignoring some of them, possible including the port you're trying to install from.

Also, make sure you're booting with nv_disable=1 for a GTX 970.

Hello,
Thanks a lot for your support I tried with nv_disable and I installed already but now I have problems with sound by trying the guide with this alc 1150 but I can't find solution by now. I also installed nvidia alternative driver but tried with nvda_drv=1 but nothing maybe the problem is vga cable? with and when i boot the screen trembling for some seconds but resolution is ok. The other problem I have is that clover cant see my windows 10 partition but when Im in clover menu and push the button exit then it gets automatically in windows!!

Attachments

• config.plist
    5.6 KB · Views: 253
  • alc 1150_1.jpg
    alc 1150_1.jpg
    378.8 KB · Views: 345
  • alc 1150_2.jpg
    alc 1150_2.jpg
    564.8 KB · Views: 327
Fixed it, after hours of searching and trying different boot flags, re making the usb and etc. It turns out that mac does not in fact like vga and will not boot on a vga display to the set-up. Changed it to another monitor that supports HDMI, and BAM! worked instantly with no bootflags. Just thought I would put my findings here for anyone else that has this issue to try! :headbang:

the reason "mac does not in fact like via" is because real macs never have supported VGA output. so, whenever using integrated graphics, you need to use DVI or HDMI. (MAYBE an active hdmi or dvi to vga converter might work).

where VGA does work is with a discrete video card.

in general, a boot stall at the bluetooth controller error means there is a problem with graphics. when verbose boot stalls the problem isn't usually the last message you see, but the next message that you don't see.

Fixed it, after hours of searching and trying different boot flags, re making the usb and etc. It turns out that mac does not in fact like vga and will not boot on a vga display to the set-up. Changed it to another monitor that supports HDMI, and BAM! worked instantly with no bootflags. Just thought I would put my findings here for anyone else that has this issue to try! :headbang:

This is what I was doing also, switching to DVI now fixes the problem, I feel so dumb, spent 3 hours with this problem....

Great thanks a lot , soon I'll change my monitor with one that has dvi cause this I have now has only vga and i use converter from dvi to vga but with sound I didnt find what is the problem can you find something from my attachment?

I'm getting stuck too while trying to boot unibeast flash drive for el capitan.
I've got both:
MISSING Bluetooth Controller Transport
and
Service exited with abnormal code: 255

If I leave the process running 5 minutes after I've got:
hfs: set veryLowDisk: vol:untitled , freeblks:0, dangerlimit:12

Unibeast settings:
- uefi boot mode
- intel graphics mode

GA Z97M D3H bios settings:
M.I.T. > Advanced Frequence Settings: Extreme Memory Profile = Profile1
Boot Option #1 = UEFI OS
Intel Virtualization Technology = Disabled
VT-d = Disabled
Windows 8 Features = Other OS
Boot Mode Selection = UEFI and Legacy
Storage Boot Option Control = UEFI First
Initial Display Output = IGFX
Intel Processor Graphics = Enabled
Sata Configuration > Sata Mode = AHCI

If have 2 memory sticks 2x8Go (crucial ballistix sport)
-> tried removing one, doesn't change anything
1 250Gb SSD (with 2 partitions, 1 with SnowLeopard to be updated, 2nd with ubuntu)
-> [EDIT] I formatted whole drive to one clean partition GUID/HFS+
1 1Tb HDD
-> unplugged, but doesn't change anything
+
1 ethernet PCI card (motherboard's ethernet wasn't working with SL)
-> removed

The CPU is a i5-4690
Screen is connected with HDMI cable.

Clover configuration:

• ACPI / FixDisplay
  • Confirm Inject Intel = true
  • Tried also IntelGFX

Boot options: just have "-v dart=0"

Tried : single user: I have the prompt.

OI000019.jpg

Attachments

• config.plist
    3.8 KB · Views: 316
can you attach your config.plist please

should I try legacy clover instead of UEFI?

under ACPI uncheck everything, under devices in Fake ID set everything to 0x0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back