Contribute
Register

is your bootup time over 180sec? clover v5146 , 10.15.7 new clean install , filevault2 ON enabled

Status
Not open for further replies.
i found on github a working oc efi but for 840g1 not 820g1, almost perfect except the right hand side nearest usb port might freeze randomly with a usb hd during file copy.

works for both 12.4 and 11.6.7 usb installer

during the bootup to setup menu

the wifi works
keyboard trackpad tap click works full function

what info to copy from this to the - work in progress - oc efi?

Attachments

• EFI_840g1_oc_1167.zip
    8.3 MB · Views: 45
i found on github a working oc efi but for 840g1 not 820g1, almost perfect except the right hand side nearest usb port might freeze randomly with a usb hd during file copy.

works for both 12.4 and 11.6.7 usb installer

during the bootup to setup menu

the wifi works

obviously the wifi kexts would help

obviously the wifi kexts would help
thanks

ok download the kexts from github and put into oc/clover/kexts, and copy the related kext lines from the reference 840g1 oc efi config plist to the work in progress config.plist?

do the same for the keyboard trackpad function?

thanks

ok download the kexts from github and put into oc/clover/kexts, and copy the related kext lines from the reference 840g1 oc efi config plist to the work in progress config.plist?

do the same for the keyboard trackpad function?
oc/clover/kexts is not correct

oc/clover/kexts is not correct

ah, oc/kexts/..

fatigue its the highly advanced oc guides and the oc technical manuals, maybe its the fonts, not use the apple human interface design guide

update.

test build oc efi notes -

new clean usb installer , and

new clean post install oc efi

for hp elitebook 8x0g1

opencore 0.8.x

osx
12.4/12.5

remove
SSDT-AWAC

add
SSDT-HPET
SSDT-GPRW
SSDT-EXT1-FixShutdown.aml
SSDT-EXT4-WakeScreen.aml.

new APCI patches
HPET _CRS to XCRS Rename,
RTC IRQ8 patch,
TIMR IRQ 0 Patch
plus a few others.

Also
at boot-arg
Add
-hbfx-dump-nvram

Thanks. As for the fix it involved a number of tweaks. Compared to the previous one I'd changed over some of the SSDTs to one based on another working Kaby Lake laptop build I'd found and adjusted them accordingly. I removed SSDT-AWAC and added SSDT-HPET, SSDT-GPRW, SSDT-EXT1-FixShutdown.aml & SSDT-EXT4-WakeScreen.aml. In addition there were a few new APCI patches, namely HPET _CRS to XCRS Rename, RTC IRQ8 patch, TIMR IRQ 0 Patch plus a few others. Also -hbfx-dump-nvram was added to the boot-arg. This fixed the reboot issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back