i5-10500
Graphics
RX 570
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Just watched this MS Hololens demo. I can see a day when schools and universities do away with over-paid underworked instructors and professors. Students will attend classes over the internet and listen to the lectures in their native language presented in this Hologram fashion. Maybe Apple will even present keynotes with a virtual hologram of Tim Cook so that he doesn't have to spend so much time prepping and rehearsing for them. Too bad Jony Ive left too, this is a way he could have worked around his stage fright and actually presented at an Apple event.

Last edited:
That is so interesting in my opinion. I am a fast adapter to technology and everything that comes with it, and if education will look like this in some time, we just have to accept this fact. I actually like having online education. I believe this is a faster way of getting your diploma. Also, the process can run so much smoothly than if you had face-to-face classes. I have recently completed a certification at this Online Law School. I was impressed with the teaching methods, with the professionalism of the stuff and overall ambiance of studying. I take my education very seriously, so this was an important step for me to complete.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back