Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce GT 520
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
My CPU is an Intel Core i3 2100 3.10 GHz, Motherboard is a Zotac H61 Intel Sandy Bridge, Bios is American Megatrends Inc, 8 GB DDR3 Ram, Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GT 520. and i want to Run Mac OS X Lion, or Mountain Lion. But i don't know if i have Compatible Hardware, (i think i do, but not sure, please help.)

My CPU is an Intel Core i3 2100 3.10 GHz, Motherboard is a Zotac H61 Intel Sandy Bridge, Bios is American Megatrends Inc, 8 GB DDR3 Ram, Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GT 520. and i want to Run Mac OS X Lion, or Mountain Lion. But i don't know if i have Compatible Hardware, (i think i do, but not sure, please help.)

You should be able to do it. Do a search for others here with your motherboard and read up on it to see what kinds of issues they encountered.

Should work with either Lion or Mountain Lion. Note that if you do not yet have Lion or Mountain Lion, you need access to a real Mac or another hackintosh running Snow Leopard 10.6.6 or higher to access the Mac App Store to download Mountain Lion and create a UniBeast USB stick to boot and install Mountain Lion on your system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back