Contribute
Register

Is there going to be a UniBeast for Big Sur ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS ROG MAXIMUS IX HERO Z270
CPU
i7-7700K
Graphics
RX 570
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
It been very quiet of the new MacOS front on here with no new guides using the traditional methods of installing the new OS, is there going to be a new UniBeast for the big S and multbeast for once it's finished?

OpenCore is vastly different and instructions are not for the faint hearted as many manual and does have the ease of unibeast installing boot loaders. Just wonder whether you will publish at up date letting us all know if something happening.

Thanks for your great work.

G

Due to health issues I've been unable to do much work on UniBeast and MultiBeast. However I've started work on UniBeast and hoping to release it in the near future.

Due to health issues I've been unable to do much work on UniBeast and MultiBeast. However I've started work on UniBeast and hoping to release it in the near future.
Health comes first ... Always :thumbup:

Big Sur is a whole new level of problems!

Yes always and hope MacMan recovers to full fitness, these have been difficult times for all of us around the world. But it's good news that things are on the up. OpenCore instructions as said earlier and are not easy to follow at all.

Thanks for the update look forward to the results.

Is it true that UniBeast/MultiBeast will continue using Clover?

@MacMan: Wishing you a speedy health recovery. I think it is fair to say that the community appreciates the UniBeast and Multibeast work: thank you!

Good news, UniBeast 11 for Big Sur is now in testing. Working on fine tuning latest Clover configuration options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back