Contribute
Register

Is There a Download Script for Logic Audio Conent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HP Envy << need manufacturer name and model # >> See Forum Rules !!
CPU
i7-7500U
Graphics
UHD 620
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook
  3. Mac mini
  4. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. iBook
  2. iMac
  3. Power Mac
does anyone know if there is a script similar to this

that allows direct download of logic audio content?

does anyone know if there is a script similar to this that allows direct download of logic audio content?
What exactly is Logic audio content ?

mostly audio loops and samples for the virtual instruments, some are part of the basic install, but there are a lot more to download.

When you install the logic audio app, there is an additional 70gb of content that you can download within logic - samples, additional instruments etc. When the content is downloaded, the installers are automatically deleted. It would be fabulous if there was a script like this that would allow you to download the additional content installers and save them

it works well , not useful everyday , but will help for a fresh install as I don't have a fast network, thanks again

yes there is a script that does that. you can find it here https://github.com/davidteren/lpx_links
Many thanks
This is exactly what I was hoping for - and the added bonus here is an additional script to automate the installation of the 733 pkg files. Definitely nice not to have to keep downloading the logic additional content with each new install
Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back