Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi all, I'm a huge fan of Apple, I recently sold both iMac and Macbook and bought a windows laptop, which I just cannot stand anymore. I found tonymacx86's website with iBoot and Multibeast. I can't wait to put this on machine and was hoping it would be compatable with my system.

Cheers in advance.

Specs - Toshiba L755-13J
CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-2410M Processor
Graphics: Intel® HD Graphics 3000
Sound: Conexant SmartAudio HD / Intel(R) Display Audio
Wifi: Atheros AR9002WB-1NG Wireless Network Adapter
Lan: Atheros AR8152/8158 PCI-E Fast Ethernet Controller (NDIS 6.20)
Memory: 4GB DDR3
HDD: 650GB HDD

Hi, is anyone around that could help? I've installed Snow leopard on my PC fine, but when I install the combo update 10.6.8 when it gets to Moving items into place.. I get the popup error "You need to restart your computer", I've reinstalled and this time also used the sandybridge updater before I ran this and again the same point it crashes.

Is there anyway to fix this, as I do miss my mac but this is just getting fustrating.

So no update on this at all? Could someone at least answer me please??????

Cheers

I have same brand as yours and similar specification, but mine is Toshiba L745-1103UT. I know that it would be much easier to get things done with Acer, Asus, HP, or Lenovo, but I like Toshiba because of its durability. Even I fail to do this Hackintosh, I am ok with Windows 7.

I have no idea how to get to 10.6.8 as well, although I have seen tons of posting how to do that. It does not work at all. I ,thus, get only 10.6.7 version. I have no idea how to get Bluetooth, Sleep function, Battery, Sound and Card Reader and Graphics QE/CI working on 10.6.7. It would be easier to go to Lion instead, since you will get Graphics QE/CI working on your laptop.

Also, VoodooHDA does not solve the problem of sound. Even worse, it makes Kernel Panic Everytime I try. Perhaps, I do not know the right way to install it. AppleAzaliaAudio which only get sound output not input does not work as well. It appears that Conexant audio is not compatible to do with Hackintosh. Therefore USB Sound Card is a better solution of getting audio.

Good luck.

Thank you for your reply.

I'll look into Lion so, but hoping I can get this working or will need a mac soon.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back