Contribute
Register

Is The MSI X299 Gaming Pro Carbon Hackintosh Capable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
MSI X299 Gaming Pro Carbon AC
CPU
Intel® Core™ i7-7800X X-series Processor
Graphics
ASUS Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070
Look, I'm new to the hackintosh area, I have read a lot but haven't done any practical theory. Is this MB Hackintosh, I don't care about the hoops or possible coding. Is it possible? I know that my GPU is comparable with 10.13

Cheers!

Look, I'm new to the hackintosh area, I have read a lot but haven't done any practical theory. Is this MB Hackintosh, I don't care about the hoops or possible coding. Is it possible? I know that my GPU is comparable with 10.13

Cheers!

It may be possible to run MacOS on a X299 system, but it seems that it will be much more difficult than mainstream platforms (Z270 / Z370 / Z390 etc.) to get running. You will have to search for successful examples.

It may be possible to run MacOS on a X299 system, but it seems that it will be much more difficult than mainstream platforms (Z270 / Z370 / Z390 etc.) to get running. You will have to search for successful examples.

Thanks mate! Um, I know and aware of the X299 guides on this form. However, it doesn't include anything regarding MSI.

Thanks anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back