1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
this was the easiest install ever is this the most compatible board for osx

this was the easiest install ever is this the most compatible board for osx

Yes I have to agree....it was the easiest, fastest and most important of all...LEAST PAINFUL >.<

I have to admit that this board is the first system I built that was specifically put together with hackintoshing in mind so I may be a bit biased, but of every machine I've thrown OS X on, this was not only by far the easiest, its also the only one with literally everything working 100% correctly. So I would say yes.

I've heard that z77x-ud5h is also a very compatible board for OSX. :D

im super excited. first time builder and my processor gets delievered today :D

It must be, I got it working!

I've been using Macs since the beginning, and I've been lurking here for a couple years. I've noticed how much simpler the installs have gotten, and decided to give it a go. I'm so pleased with the result, it was only a little challenging, and everything works with the GA-Z77X-UP5-TH motherboard, two big displayport monitors, 480gb ssd, 3tb hdd, 32gb ram, video, sound, the lot! It was touch and go during the install trying to get the bios settings working, but a couple hours reading all the posts here helped, and it got me through. It's such fun!

So thanks for all the work everyone puts in supporting this site, it's much appreciated! :D

Kind Regards,

Michael Hund

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back