Contribute
Register

Is the Fenvi FV-HB1200 Wifi/BT Adapter Supported in Sonoma 14.5?

All Broadcom support is dropped from Sonoma. You can use OCLP to patch it.
Some report that BT continues to work without the patches, just not Wifi.
Most use OCLP because the wifi definitely won't work without patching and they need Wifi.

All Broadcom support is dropped from Sonoma. You can use OCLP to patch it.
Some report that BT continues to work without the patches, just not Wifi.
Most use OCLP because the wifi definitely won't work without patching and they need Wifi.

Is there any PNP or near-PNP alternative?

@Gutz_Otoole

If you don't hurry, then you can wait a few more months before macOS Sequoia goes public.
At that moment there will be debates about the "better" option to move forward (related to WiFi/BT)
I hope you will want to use macOS Sequoia, right?
==========

I use Intel WiFi/BT PCIe card & Sonoma 14.5 with good results.
I'm not interested in benchmarks, fancy/funky ways of using it :cool:

Use @Feartech's pointer above related to drivers !

Cheers :)

Found this post and am asking the same question, regarding Sonoma 14.5 and the upcoming Sequoia.

If I purchase a TP-Link AC1900 T9UH USB adaptor, will I be able to plug that in and have the native WiFI work on the Hackintosh (with the broadcom patching method, as described above)?

Found this post and am asking the same question, regarding Sonoma 14.5 and the upcoming Sequoia.

If I purchase a TP-Link AC1900 T9UH USB adaptor, will I be able to plug that in and have the native WiFI work on the Hackintosh (with the broadcom patching method, as described above)?
Hi,
I do not think so. You need some dedicated drivers for Realtek chipsets, see below !

You should find some answers here ( look for the list of supported adapters )

DO NOT FORGET : This thread is related to Fenvi FV-HB1200 Wifi/BT
Cheers :)

Last edited:
Back